Welcome Back!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Welcome Back!

Post by darcie »

Hello all and welcome to the other side of the conversion! \:D/

This is a bit of a "soft opening," as we definitely do not have everything up and running to the way we want it. But we wanted to get in on our goal time and let you guys have a look! Hope you like it!

Any issues, please post in the Bugs topic in this forum.

Enjoy!!
Tyler and Darcie
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Hi. I don't seem to have any money in my account. an you let me know what's happened? Is this a bug? :-k Thanks!

EDIT: An apparently this is an announcement! Sweet! \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Pseudonym wrote:Hi. I don't seem to have any money in my account. an you let me know what's happened? Is this a bug? :-k Thanks!

EDIT: ANd apparently this is an announcement! Sweet! \:D/
:evil: No we just didn't like you guys and deleted it all.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

My screen is complely messing up by the bye. You worthless updaters! :x You ruined our town. :(
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Pseudonym wrote:My screen is complely messing up by the bye. You worthless updaters! :x You ruined our town. :(
Well even if we destroyed it we would've been contributing more than YOU! :x

Also...post your bug in detail in the bugs thread. \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

This puts ToO Beta to shame. No offense. This is awesome.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Is there any way to turn off the display of any given announcement?
...it's getting kind of annoying

...also no money per character?

extra special larger issue I have just stumbled upon
Editing any post removes a dollar from your cash. I assume this is some anti-double-posting mod backfire?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna wrote:Is there any way to turn off the display of any given announcement?

...also no money per character? :(
Well the announcement box itself is a somewhat different way of displaying announcements. It can be linked to direct threads like Darcie's using now, but it will most likely be utilized as a place to post simple and easy access 'recent happenings' type links....plus announcements that may not be threadworthy can be put in there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

May I ask how I go to things like vault (or a similar), preferences, or anything like that? :-k

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I wasn't logged in yet. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

EKAY wrote:
Sonuna wrote:Is there any way to turn off the display of any given announcement?

...also no money per character?
Well the announcement box itself is a somewhat different way of displaying announcements. It can be linked to direct threads like Darcie's using now, but it will most likely be utilized as a place to post simple and easy access 'recent happenings' type links....plus announcements that may not be threadworthy can be put in there.
that is not any answer to my question >:l
Also post has since been edited with pertinent information yo
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Succinctly, no. >:l

Also...the dollar subtracted upon edits is interesting. *goes into cash settings to figure it out*
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

There's a subtraction for editing?

YOU STUPIT.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

WOW, I LOVE the changes! I could spend hours going through the new options. Nice work, admins, keep it up! :D

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I turned off the announcement on every page, Sonuna. :)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

darcie wrote:I turned off the announcement on every page, Sonuna. :)
excellennnnnt
you have fallen right into my trap

...I'll get back to you on how doomed you are when I figure out what that trap is
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yay trap! Is there cheese inside?? \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

xiao wrote:There's a subtraction for editing?

YOU STUPIT.
Careful... you know what happened last time... (I wouldn't advise running around calling the admins "STUPIT" yet.) ;)

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Oh, this is somewhat weird. XD The forum looks cool, but it'll take a little bit of getting used to. Great job, though, Darcie and Tyler! \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

There are several cool parts. You can choose if you wish to see Gowers and some other areas, if you really wanted to, you could send all admin PM's to one folder, block PM's from a member, set a color for your faction and quit being the faction leader.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

Yup this definitely is going to take some time to get used to and be able to navigate as easy as on the old board. It looks very cool though!