Oklahoma!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

What did you think of it?

I loved it!
75%
It was okay.
No votes
I did not like it at all.
No votes
What are you talking about?
25%

Total votes: 4

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Oklahoma!

Post by Sapphire »

What do you think Oklahoma?
Last edited by Sapphire on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Haha, wow. Oklahoma. I saw it once with my brother and grandmother, it was medicore (sp?) The songs were okay, I got the beginning one stuck in my head ](*,) and of course "OOOOOOOOKALHOMA!!! WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPIN' DOWN THE PLAINNNN!!!" Was ringing through my head for weeks to come.

The plot itself was just meh; although the Asian guy made up for most of it :D He was my favorite. That dream scene right before Jud took the hero girl (What's her name?) to the party thing--that was a little odd. But as a whole, it was a okay thing.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I must apologize. I made a mistake on the poll. :anxious: The question was suppose to be What did you think of it? and I love it! was suppose to be a poll option. Sorry again. I cannot seem to edit the poll. :anxious:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Sapphire wrote:I must apologize. I made a mistake on the poll. :anxious: The question was suppose to be What did you think of it? and I love it! was suppose to be a poll option. Sorry again. I cannot seem to edit the poll. :anxious:
Done!

Once someone has voted in a poll, only moderators and admins can edit it. :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you so much! \:D/