Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote::shame: Shame Shame Shame on you for not flossing everyday. ;)

Do you brush your teeth, at least?
Yes, I brush them every night before bed, and sometimes another time during the day. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Which would you rather have, cake or ice cream?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs wrote:Which would you rather have, cake or ice cream?
Ice cream, as long as it is a good flavor! Like this one...
mmmmm.... :drool:

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you wear a wristwatch? If so, on which wrist and why do you wear one in general?

How many essays have you written in the past calendar year?

What were the last four books you read for pleasure?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:Do you wear a wristwatch? If so, on which wrist and why do you wear one in general?
Yep! I have an awesome (cheap) watch I got from Christmas last year. I wear it on my right arm, but most right-handed people seem to do the opposite. I don't know why. :-k You would not believe how much I look at clocks all day (for some reason I like knowing what time of day it is), so I love having my watch on hand. ;)
KODY 105 wrote:How many essays have you written in the past calendar year?
Ooh boy. Aside from online work (like Wikipedia), I don't know. I did some writing for my driver's education class last week, and scattered things for school, but I really don't know. :-k
KODY 105 wrote:What were the last four books you read for pleasure?
Let me think... One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven (rating: A+), Men's Relational Toolbox (A-), The Day of Small Beginnings (B-) and Medallion (C) are ones I can remember (I don't read much fiction, I generally prefer Christian inspirational books). \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

What's your favorite Christian Inspirational Book, then? Favorite Christian Author?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:What's your favorite Christian Inspirational Book, then? Favorite Christian Author?
The Holy Bible. \:D/ Other than that, One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven, followed pretty closely by Do Hard Things. I need to read more books. :) I don't really have a favorite author. :-k

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

God could be your favorite author.

Smoothies or Frappes?

Windows or Apple?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:God could be your favorite author.
He is. :D
Ben Linus wrote:Smoothies or Frappes?
Frappes. I don't like fruity drinks very much, but I do like milkshake-y things. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Windows or Apple?
Windows. I don't have a Mac, iPod, iPhone or anything else made by Apple. If someone gave me those things, I'd accept them, but they're way to expensive to buy. Windows is cheaper and still great. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

American Eagle wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:God could be your favorite author.
He is. :D
That's cool

Why is it your birthday today? Do you prefer Ice Cream or Cake? What kind of cake is your favorite? What about frosting? Do you like getting money in cards, or presents already bought?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Why is it your birthday today?
Because I was born on August 18, 1994 and there's nothin' I can do about it. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Do you prefer Ice Cream or Cake? What kind of cake is your favorite? What about frosting?
Other than cheesecake, ice cream cake is great. I'm getting a white cake with chocolate frosting today. :drool:
Ben Linus wrote:Do you like getting money in cards, or presents already bought?
Both, actually. ;)

Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

Would you rather be fascinating, interesting, fanatical,maniacal, or etc.
Merry Christmas!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

prestoncamden11 wrote:Would you rather be fascinating, interesting, fanatical,maniacal, or etc.
Either fascinating or totally beyond incredible that no one can match my phenomenalness. \:D/

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Isn't there some clothing store called American Eagle? :-k
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Didn't someone ask you once why you were named after a cloths brand? If not, then why are you? Did you have a nice birthday? Any cool presents?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Termite wrote:Isn't there some clothing store called American Eagle? :-k
Yes, there is (it's also known as American Eagle Outfitters).
Ben Linus wrote:Didn't someone ask you once why you were named after a cloths brand? If not, then why are you?
Yep! On Page 2:
American Eagle wrote:
Irwin Springer from Odyss wrote:How did you decide on your username? :-k
Long story. ;) Over a year ago, I created an account on Wikipedia with the name "America Needs Jesus". Several of the users didn't like such a religous username, so they asked me to change it. I wanted something with "America" in it, and "American Eagle" was the second thing which came to mind (I thought of "American Patriot", but I didn't go with that). Now I use American Eagle almost everywhere. It turned out to be one of the most influencial decisions of my life. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Did you have a nice birthday? Any cool presents?
Well, I've gotten candy, cake, clothes, cards, a comforter blaket set, movies, a $15 Wal-Mart and a $25 Meijer gift cards, and my brother just took me out for slurpees. It's been a great birthday! :D

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Haha... I would've been like, "too bad! I like my username. \:D/ ", but that's just me. :-

Your avatar is volleyball, no?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

What brain do I possess?

Is sarcasm that easy to read?

Should I read that sign over there?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Termite wrote:Haha... I would've been like, "too bad! I like my username. \:D/ ", but that's just me. :-

Your avatar is volleyball, no?
Yep it is! Volleyball is the best sport (you'd have to come to Home Church and play it... seriously, you should. we do it so awesomely. :D) \:D/
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:What brain do I possess?
:shock: Woah... how am I supposed to know? Up until now I didn't know you possessed any. \:D/
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Is sarcasm that easy to read?
Perhaps. I love being sarcastic; it can be so funny! :hilarious:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Should I read that sign over there?
Hmm.. what sign? If it says, "One-eyed elephants sold here," avoid it; I'll give you some of mine for free. :yes: If it says anything else, you might want to look into it.

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Will you ask a question in my Questions For?
Last edited by Sapphire on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis