Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Have you ever fallen asleep while standing up? If so, please tell me about that experience.

Have you any symptoms of the horse flu?

Define propaganda.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:Have you ever fallen asleep while standing up? If so, please tell me about that experience.
Nope! I never have! :)
KODY 105 wrote:Have you any symptoms of the horse flu?
I didn't even know there was one! :mad:
KODY 105 wrote:Define propaganda.
I think you've asked me that on Google Talk before. \:D/
propaganda: A concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of large numbers of people. (Wiktionary's definition :P)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Can YOU believe it's not butter?

What's the best flavor of Life Saver? What about gum?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What made you return to the ToO after officially retiring back in October?

How many edits do you have on Wikipedia? What is your favorite "pet page" there and why?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Can I have peace?

Can I have honor?

Can I have craziness?

Can I have wisdom?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Can YOU believe it's not butter?
No! It blows my mind! :mad:
Ben Linus wrote:What's the best flavor of Life Saver? What about gum?
Life Saver... I don't know. They're all very good; but maybe red. My favorite gum would have to be Bubblicious, and I have many favorite flavors of it.
KODY 105 wrote:What made you return to the ToO after officially retiring back in October?
I'm not sure. The main reason I retired was I was addicted to this site, and it got in the way of Christ. I'm not addicted to this site like I used to. I like a lot of the people on this site, and I enjoy it. :D
KODY 105 wrote:How many edits do you have on Wikipedia? What is your favorite "pet page" there and why?
On all Wikipedia projects, I have 20,000+ edits, but I'm (semi)-retired from them for the same reason as I retired from The ToO. My favorite articles (which I still occasionally still edit) are Kirk Cameron, Fireproof, and lots more. :)
Shadow Ninja wrote:Can I have peace?
"The only way to Financial peace is to walk daily with the Prince of Peace, Christ Jesus" - Dave Ramsey
Shadow Ninja wrote:Can I have honor?
"Honor is in the eye of the beekeeper."
Shadow Ninja wrote:Can I have craziness?
That is only in your mind; you must unlock it!
Shadow Ninja wrote:Can I have wisdom?
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

\:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I was hoping you would answer with James 1:5.

How many video cameras does your family own? Do you own one personally?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:I was hoping you would answer with James 1:5.
That would've been better!
KODY 105 wrote:How many video cameras does your family own? Do you own one personally?
If you mean digital cameras, then we have one (a pretty good one). If you mean a camcorder, then we don't have any! I don't have any personally, but I use our camera most of the time. :D

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

What's your favorite color of sharpie? Big sharpies, or little sharpies? Do you have a big family? How many fingers am I holding up?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:What's your favorite color of sharpie?
Black, and though I've never seen it, Orange sounds cool. :)
Ben Linus wrote:Big sharpies, or little sharpies?
BIG. I don't settle for second best. (Little sharpies have like no ink in them, and they get away with charging the same price?!?) :)
Ben Linus wrote:Do you have a big family?
Yep! I have my parents, me, two brothers and six sisters! \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:How many fingers am I holding up?

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

...You're good. :O!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if I woodchuck could chuck wood? Do you like having a big family? Do you like apples? If so, what's your favorite kind? (Random fact: I like granny smith and macintosh :D)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What is your favorite television show and why?

What is your favorite type of Skittles and why? (Original, tropical, etc.)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if I woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck. But unfortunately, woodchucks don't chuck wood.
Ben Linus wrote:Do you like having a big family?
I LOVE IT! I have the bestest best family ever. :D
Ben Linus wrote:Do you like apples? If so, what's your favorite kind? (Random fact: I like granny smith and macintosh :D)
I like a lot of apples... but Red Delicious are absolutely the best!
KODY 105 wrote:What is your favorite television show and why?
I don't watch TV like at all (except for some sports), but I love old TV shows like The Andy Griffith Show, The Cosby Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show and Full House, but some of those episodes weren't even "family-friendly". :D
KODY 105 wrote:What is your favorite type of Skittles and why? (Original, tropical, etc.)
Sour Skittles, by a landslide. All types are pretty good, but sour are just awesome. \:D/

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

How did you decide on your username? :-k
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

American Eagle wrote:
Jugglah wrote:Have you ever bought anything at American Eagle?
Nope! I've never even been to that store, or Abercrombie & Fitch, or really any clothing store (except like Kohls or that sort, either with parents or witnessing).
Haha. Yeah, well, while my American Eagle is my favorite clothing store (I buy all my jeans there), I've never been in A & F, and I don't want to. Besides the fact that you can't buy anything there for less than $50, there's um, naked-ish guys and/or pictures of naked-ish guys there. So yeah. :anxious:

Are you saying that you go into clothing stores for the sole purpose of witnessing?
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Irwin Springer from Odyss wrote:How did you decide on your username? :-k
Long story. ;) Over a year ago, I created an account on Wikipedia with the name "America Needs Jesus". Several of the users didn't like such a religous username, so they asked me to change it. I wanted something with "America" in it, and "American Eagle" was the second thing which came to mind (I thought of "American Patriot", but I didn't go with that). Now I use American Eagle almost everywhere. It turned out to be one of the most influencial decisions of my life. \:D/
Jugglah wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Jugglah wrote:Have you ever bought anything at American Eagle?
Nope! I've never even been to that store, or Abercrombie & Fitch, or really any clothing store (except like Kohls or that sort, either with parents or witnessing).
Haha. Yeah, well, while my American Eagle is my favorite clothing store (I buy all my jeans there), I've never been in A & F, and I don't want to. Besides the fact that you can't buy anything there for less than $50, there's um, naked-ish guys and/or pictures of naked-ish guys there. So yeah. :anxious:

Are you saying that you go into clothing stores for the sole purpose of witnessing?
Well, I used to. The mall I go witnessing at has several major chain stores (Target, Sears, Kohls, etc.), and I've tried witnessing in those stores. I've recently learned that stopping people while they're shopping isn't as effective as finding people who are sitting down. The mall I witness at (and I was just there a few hours ago...) has tens of great benches which people sit on throughout the day, waiting for me to start sharing the Gospel with them. \:D/

This mall doesn't have A&F or AE. We mostly just have women's clothing stores (Dots, Deb, Claire's, etc.), which I haven't really been in. I went witnessing at a big outdoor mall area with a friend last week... and they had A&F/AE... I know what you mean about the sensual guys. :noway:

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Watermelon or Kantelope?

Pink or Red?

Ocean or Land?

Ipods or MP3's?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Watermelon or Kantelope?
Cantaloupe. I'm starting to like watermelon less and less lately, so cantaloupe has become the king of squared fruit! =D>
Ben Linus wrote:Pink or Red?
Well, if you mean by clothes, pink, but ONLY on girls. In general, though, red is the only one of those two that I'd wear.
Ben Linus wrote:Ocean or Land?
Ooh... the ocean can be so beautiful, but I'll have to say land. You can do so many more things on land! I'm not a water person (swimming, etc.), so I only really like water for scenery. Both are beautiful, but land has more to it. :D
Ben Linus wrote:Ipods or MP3's?
I've never owned an iPod, but the MP3 I had only lasted about 10 charges. I'll have to say iPods, if only they weren't so $$$. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Psh, I spelled Cantaloupe wrong ](*,)

Pencils or Pens?

Diamonds or Pearls?

Rock or Rap?

Meat or Vegetables?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Pencils or Pens?
Pencils. I have terrible hand-writing with pens, not sure why. :D
Ben Linus wrote:Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between fake pearls and "real" ones. Diamonds are shiny. :)
Ben Linus wrote:Rock or Rap?
Let me rephrase the question: Sinful music or More Sinful music. I don't listen to either one, nor the "Christlike" version of them.
Ben Linus wrote:Meat or Vegetables?
Meat, but veggies are good too. I like to be filled up. \:D/