Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

As of right now, do you have any planes of college? If so, community or local?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Whitty Whit wrote:As of right now, do you have any planes of college? If so, community or local?
I'm currently planning to go to a local college called Baker College, but plans may change...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Cool, what do you plan on majoring in?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Whitty Whit wrote:Cool, what do you plan on majoring in?
Accounting! \:D/

heh. :anxious:

By the way, I just looked at the first page of your thread. It was umm... very funny. \:D/ Do you consider yourself to have changed a lot since then?
Last edited by Joanne on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Whitty Whit wrote:Cool, what do you plan on majoring in?
As Joanne said, I'm thinking of a career in accounting, but I don't want to limit myself to that field just yet. I tentitively plan to start taking a wide range of business courses and see where that leads.
Joanne wrote:I just looked at the first page of your thread. It was umm... very funny. \:D/ Do you consider yourself to have changed a lot since then?
Oh, immensely. That page doesn't properly represent the nOOb that I was. ;)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

American Eagle wrote:
Joanne wrote:I just looked at the first page of your thread. It was umm... very funny. \:D/ Do you consider yourself to have changed a lot since then?
Oh, immensely. That page doesn't properly represent the nOOb that I was. ;)
haha I was rather surprised. AE? A noob? But, unfortunately you were. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

once a n00b in ToO, always a n00b in ToO.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Peeta wrote:once a n00b in ToO, always a n00b in ToO.
:lol: Haha u r so funny! :lol:

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Do you have any ways to make meijer exciting? My mom takes FOREVER to decide on what to get and by the time we get home, well lets just say I'm not in the best of moods. I like to refer to going to meijer and "cruel and unusual punishment", but perhaps it is really much more exciting than I realize. Any ideas?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Joanne wrote:Do you have any ways to make meijer exciting? My mom takes FOREVER to decide on what to get and by the time we get home, well lets just say I'm not in the best of moods. I like to refer to going to meijer and "cruel and unusual punishment", but perhaps it is really much more exciting than I realize. Any ideas?
Not AE but... You should consider yourself blessed to be able to shop at Meijer. It is the best big supermarket chain I have ever been to. They have fresh veggies. (Much better than Walmart.) And other stuff like that. They've got half decent commercials. And they're generally clean. So quit your complaining. :x This has been taking over AE's thread, with KF. We now return you to your original host.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Knight Fisher wrote:
Joanne wrote:Do you have any ways to make meijer exciting? My mom takes FOREVER to decide on what to get and by the time we get home, well lets just say I'm not in the best of moods. I like to refer to going to meijer and "cruel and unusual punishment", but perhaps it is really much more exciting than I realize. Any ideas?
Not AE but... You should consider yourself blessed to be able to shop at Meijer. It is the best big supermarket chain I have ever been to. They have fresh veggies. (Much better than Walmart.) And other stuff like that. They've got half decent commercials. And they're generally clean. So quit your complaining. :x This has been taking over AE's thread, with KF. We now return you to your original host.
You haven't shopped with my mom. :noway: And I like Kroger better. :x
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

1. Walk up to a male employee, say, "I like your shirt", and blink your eyes a lot.
2. Look deep into every security camera and scream, "I'M ON TV!!"
3. Buy a slurpee/ice cream as soon as you enter the store so you can enjoy it while you shop.
4. If you mom lets you run free, look for nice clearance stuff. \:D/ Once, we had Cookie Monster hats 90% off the original price. I bought 5.
Knight Fisher wrote:Not AE but... You should consider yourself blessed to be able to shop at Meijer. It is the best big supermarket chain I have ever been to. They have fresh veggies. (Much better than Walmart.) And other stuff like that.
I do agree. Meijer is a very family-friendly and well-run company that cares about its customers.
Joanne wrote:I like Kroger better. :x
My mom does too. ;)

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

American Eagle wrote:1. Walk up to a male employee, say, "I like your shirt", and blink your eyes a lot.
3. Buy a slurpee/ice cream as soon as you enter the store so you can enjoy it while you shop.
4. If you mom lets you run free, look for nice clearance stuff. \:D/ Once, we had Cookie Monster hats 90% off the original price. I bought 5.
Haha I am totally doing 1,3, and 4 but I'm not sure if I want to scream at the camera, maybe I'll just jump up and down and point. My Mom will wonder what's wrong with me next time we go. haha \:D/
American Eagle wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:Not AE but... You should consider yourself blessed to be able to shop at Meijer. It is the best big supermarket chain I have ever been to. They have fresh veggies. (Much better than Walmart.) And other stuff like that.
I do agree. Meijer is a very family-friendly and well-run company that cares about its customers.
We actually switched to meijer because Kroger was supporting gay rights events in our area.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You're going to do number 1? *blinks*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Joanne wrote:
American Eagle wrote:1. Walk up to a male employee, say, "I like your shirt", and blink your eyes a lot.
Haha I am totally doing 1,3, and 4 but I'm not sure if I want to scream at the camera, maybe I'll just jump up and down and point. My Mom will wonder what's wrong with me next time we go. haha \:D/ .
Wow, I want to be there for that \:D/
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Of course I will do number one. What do you think I am shy? :noway:
Last edited by Joanne on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Why does life have so many difficult questions? \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Kings Daughter wrote:Why does life have so many difficult questions? \:D/
Like this one? :P I don't know...
Peeta wrote:You're going to do number 1? *blinks*
Yeah... I didn't expect you to do it, Joanne. ;) However, the guy will probably see that you're joking, because we all wear the same shirts!

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

American Eagle wrote:
Peeta wrote:You're going to do number 1? *blinks*
Yeah... I didn't expect you to do it, Joanne. ;) However, the guy will probably see that you're joking, because we all wear the same shirts!
Yeah I didn't think I would either, but I'm seriously considering it. :lol:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

American Eagle wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:Why does life have so many difficult questions? \:D/
Like this one? :P I don't know...
Why does the world have so many vague answers? :(

Joanne, we could probably give you an entire list of things to do when bored in public. xD

SnC Forever. Miss you still.