Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

What's a slurpee?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What is your favorite brand of soda and why?

What is your favorite food item to eat for breakfast and why?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sapphire wrote:Will you ask a question in my Questions For?
Sure thing. ;)
Ben Linus wrote:What's a slurpee?
Something like this:
(Crushed ice with awesome flavoring mixed in. :D)
KODY 105 wrote:What is your favorite brand of soda and why?
Coke/Pepsi/RC (cola), they all taste the same to me. ;) I don't like any other flavor nearly as much.
KODY 105 wrote:What is your favorite food item to eat for breakfast and why?
Hmm... probably biscuits and gravy. But I also like pancakes and sausage a lot. :inlove:
Last edited by American Eagle on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Ooooo slurpees! *Drools* They look almost as good as frappes.

Do you like your pancakes plain, or do you like them flavored (Like blueberry, Peanut Butter, Whole Wheat, Pumpkin ect.)?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Ooooo slurpees! *Drools* They look almost as good as frappes.

Do you like your pancakes plain, or do you like them flavored (Like blueberry, Peanut Butter, Whole Wheat, Pumpkin ect.)?
Plain or blueberry, with lots of syrup on top. :yum:

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

What about muffins? Do you eat those? If so, what are your favorites?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:What about muffins? Do you eat those? If so, what are your favorites?
Yep! I've only made chocolate chip muffins before, but blueberry muffins are my favorite. We sometimes get these one mega blueberry muffins from Kroger which are topped with a sugary substance. It's so good. :yum:

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Hmm, my mum makes her blueberry muffin's homemade and tops them with cinnamon sugar. I'm not big on blueberries, but they smell delicious \:D/ .

So, you're a blueberry fan? Or is there another berry that's even closer to your heart?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Hmm, my mum makes her blueberry muffin's homemade and tops them with cinnamon sugar. I'm not big on blueberries, but they smell delicious \:D/ .

So, you're a blueberry fan? Or is there another berry that's even closer to your heart?
:lol: I always laugh when I read the word "mum". Ray Comfort said it and it's funny. ;)

And yes, blueberries are great. I suppose I like blackberries a bit more though, as I just ate a bunch of blueberries are my brother's awesome open house just now! I'm a bit wary of them. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

You think my preference on how to refer to my mum is funny!? HOW DARE THOU! I challenge thee to a fight to the death, to be held on the morrow!! HIYAH! ;)

Blackberries are cool....What about Strawberries?

What's your favorite brand of sneakers? How do you properly fire a super soaker water gun?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:You think my preference on how to refer to my mum is funny!? HOW DARE THOU! I challenge thee to a fight to the death, to be held on the morrow!! HIYAH! ;)

Blackberries are cool....What about Strawberries?

What's your favorite brand of sneakers? How do you properly fire a super soaker water gun?
Haha, it just sounds weird to me, an American. \:D/

Strawberries are okay, but not a personal favorite. I like almost all fruits, though. :yes:

I don't care what shoes I wear, just as long as they look nice and are easy to get on/off. :D I've never owned a super soaker, but I would just fire with all guns blazin'. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Wait, but since it's a super soaker...how can it be fired guns blazin'???

What video games do you play?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Wait, but since it's a super soaker...how can it be fired guns blazin'???
You're asking me, Mr. Super Soak? \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:What video games do you play?
Very little. I own a PlayStation 2 and GameBoy Advance SP, but I don't play them much at all. :-

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Cannon or Kodak?

Firemen or Policemen?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Cannon or Kodak?
Not much into hockey, but because I've always been a fan of Detroit, I'll go with Kodak. Montreal has a great program as well, I hear. :- \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Firemen or Policemen?
Very tough choice. I'll go with Firemen. Their job is more dangerous and terrifying, IMO. I've always thought of Policemen as fat, 50-year-old guys who sit in their patrol car all day, stuffing donuts and coffee down their throats. \:D/ (Which I know isn't true, but it is how it always seems. ;)) Anyways, Firemen, but not by a whole lot. Policemen do an awesome job, too! :D

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Uh. I meant Camera brands, but hockey's cool to :)

All the policemen I know are exactly opposite: They're all tall, bald, thin, and wear dark glasses, standing around doing nothing. Unless of course they are driving slowly by in their police car, and they look at you emotionless like. *Shiver* Yeah, firemen are cool.

Would you rather:

Live alone on a island, or live alone on a mountain?
Eat either hamburgers, or drink orange juice for the rest of your life? (As the only thing you'd consume at all)
Go to a contemporary concert, or a classical one?
Swim in a heated indoor pool, or at a calming beach?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Uh. I meant Camera brands, but hockey's cool to :)
Yeah, I was kidding. ;) No real preference in camera brands, just as long as they work good. :)
Ben Linus wrote:Live alone on a island, or live alone on a mountain?
Ooh... at first I thought island, but the more I think about it, I'll have to say mountain. Islands have lots of creepy animals. Mountains you can see for miles from. I don't know: it's a tough choice. :-
Ben Linus wrote:Eat either hamburgers, or drink orange juice for the rest of your life? (As the only thing you'd consume at all)
Orange juice, as it is very healthy. I like hamburgers and they can be very nutritious, but I'd get sick of them after... 2 burgers. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Go to a contemporary concert, or a classical one?
Classical one, for sure. If contemporary = rock/rap/pop/country/etc., I wouldn't go to it if I was payed. :noway: \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Swim in a heated indoor pool, or at a calming beach?
A heated pool. I'm not into swimming much, but if I swim, I want warm, relaxing water to play in. \:D/

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

American Eagle wrote:if I was payed. :noway: \:D/
You mean, "If I were payed."
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:
:lol: I stand corrected by KODY 105. \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

American Eagle wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:
:lol: I stand corrected by KODY 105. \:D/

We all do.

Sterio's or Ipods?
Rocks or Minerals?
Pasta or Rice?