One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven

Anyone heard of this book about evangelizing?

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
American Eagle
Chief of Police
One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven

Post by American Eagle »

I'm a little more than half way done with One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven, which, I'll add, is incredible. It's the second most inspiring book I've ever read! I don't even need to mention book #1; It speaks for Itself. \:D/

Anyone read it?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

It's on Evangelism and I agree AE- wonderful book! I've heard the author speak and love his second book as well!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

JesusFreak777 wrote:It's on Evangelism and I agree AE- wonderful book! I've heard the author speak and love his second book as well!
I hope to read that book very soon as well! My friend owns it, so I may ask if I may borrow it. :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.