Happy Birthday, Catspaw!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Happy Birthday, Catspaw!

Post by LizzieG »

First of all, I would like to send the warmest of birthday wishes to the dearest of Catspaws! :hug:

...and then, I would like to present you with your presents! You have done so much over the years, both to keep the ToO going and to make it such a warm and welcoming place - not to mention that we never know when we might lose you! :mad: (;)) - and it's about time we threw a party of sorts for you!

:party:

The Catspaw Doll!

Catspaw has been Town Founder for more than two years, and there is still no doll commemorating this? :shock: To remedy this most shocking situation, we're proud to introduce the Catspaw doll, now the very first doll listed in the Admin & Mod Doll Gallery! \:D/

Image Catspaw - The Celebratory Edition!

The Catspaw doll is the very essence of a strong, determined, purple-wearing leader, and yet she has a soft side, as her ice cream-topped scepter confirms. Like all good magistrates, however, she knows that there is a time for benevolence... and a time for bad grins! To incur her wrath, simply shake your head obstinately when the Catspaw doll leads all the other dolls in singing the seventh verse of "When There Was Me and You - the Catspaw and Shadowpaw Song." If you hand-draw a picture of Harrison Ford, however, all will be forgiven! Not only does this lovely doll come regally-attired and with a scepter, but she also comes with a birthday cake-shaped crown. Don't try to remove it, however, unless you want to hear the doll sing for hours on end! Remember, with the Catspaw doll on your shelf, every day's an adventure!

The Catspaw Video!

Don't miss this youtube video, aptly titled Catspaw's Favourite Things, and brimming with delights for young and old alike, not to mention the birthday girl herself! :D Click on the link above, or on the pink-saturated image below to be transported directly to the video! Oh, and it has sound, so make sure you turn your volume up! \:D/

The Catspaw Card!

And finally, a card from the Term XIII mods and admins. We love you Catspaaaaaw! :thewave:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Felicitations appropriate to the anniversary of the day of your birth, Miss Catspaw!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*refuses to watch pink video* :noway:
Happy birthday, Catspaw!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:thud:

You guys really are the best! \:D/ This is quite the birthday surprise - thanks so much, Lizzie and Taq! :D And all the moderators for their birthday wishes, of course. You're all to kind to take the time to write me a birthday message, and I really appreciate it!

Lizzie and Taq, I'm blessed to be able to work with you two wonderful people - thanks again for all that you've done!

Sherlock, my day has yet to really start and it's already splendid. :D

Iron and Light, it's been great working with you as well. Thanks for the reminder that I'm a year older already. :x

Laura, I have every intention of eating a ton of cake and ice cream - thanks! :yum:

KBT, I don't think that anybody could look at this thread and call me underappreciated - more like overappreciated! :mad: I appreciate your kind words. :)

Jellyfish, you are forgiven for single-handedly making my life miserable. :x (And I'm already having a totally awesome birthday - thanks!)

Laurie, it's great to have you on board on the mod team! I am having a wonderful day already. :D

Trent, you blatant plagiarizer, you. :slapfish: I have no respect for such artificial sentiments! (But thanks anyway!) ;)

Pseudonym, oppressive dictatorship is my favourite style of goverment! Thanks! \:D/

J-man, I plan to eat lots of cake, and I will happily consume extra on your behalf! :drool: You're too kind.

Chandler, I have lied to you about my birthday. :( It really happens more often, but I wanted to spare you the trouble of getting me more gifts. I am sorry to hear about the outrageous shipping charges - better luck next time!

EK, staying alive is indeed a constant concern around the ruffians that run wild on the ToO. :mad: I have to work for a few hours and I have plans with my best friend, so I certainly will not spend my whole birthday here on the ToO. :noway:

Sarai, while your comments about my creampuffs could be more positive :x you are pretty fantastic yourself! That's a great verse - thanks for sharing it. :)

Dan, I already planned to take the Lemo, so thanks for official permission. O:) *pours a glass of duck juice*

V-lady, thanks so much! The ToO is a great community to be a part of. :yes:

Jugglah, I hope that the next year is fabulous too! Thanks! :D

JIA, splendiferously is a high calling, but I think I can succeed, for your sake. ;) Meeting you one day would indeed be totally awesome!

I watched the video, and those are indeed a number of my favourite things! :inlove: Thanks to Lizzie for putting that together, as well as anybody who helped out at all with that. \:D/ I feel like I've been followed by stalkers, but I guess there are just some observant people who maybe went back over some of my posts...or else have really good memories! It was lovely to see the Canadian touches - even Rick Mercer and Corner Gas got included! \:D/ And the caption for the train rustling was a nice touch, since I wouldn't have guessed it otherwise. :anxious:

Thanks again, everyone! \:D/ I am blessed far beyond what I deserve.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

I have a song for you, Catspaw:

Today is your birthday, happy happy birthday, today is your birthday, happy happy hey! \:D/

I would have done the dance, except that most of the people in my house are sleeping, and making the house shake would not make them happy.

To make up for not dancing, I have another song for you that I like even better:

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long. Hey! :D
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Wow, I thought that card was awesome until I saw the video! Cool! \:D/

But if anyone ever deserved such treatment, it is certainly Catspaw. Hope you have the best of days! :hug:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Happy birthday Catspaw! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Happy birthday, Catspaw, dear! I hope that it's a wonderful one! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Happy Birthday Catspaw!!!! :birthday: :blow:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

This should be declared an official ToO Holiday. :noway:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Happy Birthday to our wonderful admin! \:D/ Yay! I hope you have a GREAT day!

*cries because she can't buy a Catspaw doll* :mecry: I wanted to though! This glitch has separated me from obtaining true happiness with my own Catspaw doll. :mope: Ah well, it's the thought that counts, right? I'll just think that I own one! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

LOOK EVERY ONE!!! I found a picture of Catspaw when she wakes up in the morning!!! Image

She shouldn't have left it on the counter in Whitsend :p

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

NOOOOO!

I seriously bought the doll and then tried to give it to Laura Ingalls then it said fatal error and then I didn't have it.

*goes to cry*
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Aww, that was so nice of you! :hug: Thanks for trying - it seems to be a board glitch with certain users so that you can't even give an item to them. You should still have the doll though. That's odd. :-k
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear CATSPAW(may she post forever!)!
Happy birthday to you!

\:D/
Last edited by Termite on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Jugglah wrote:I have a song for you, Catspaw:

Today is your birthday, happy happy birthday, today is your birthday, happy happy hey! \:D/

I would have done the dance, except that most of the people in my house are sleeping, and making the house shake would not make them happy.

To make up for not dancing, I have another song for you that I like even better:

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long. Hey! :D
I luvs that song. \:D/

Happy Birthday Catspaw!! :party:
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

I bought the last Catspaw doll :love:

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with whatever you Canadians do for birthdays!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Hannahjiejie wrote:Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with whatever you Canadians do for birthdays!
Sit in our igloos and eat beaver tails all day. :yum:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:Happy Birthday! Hope your day is filled with whatever you Canadians do for birthdays!
Sit in our igloos and eat beaver tails all day. :yum:
And moose meat. :yum:

Happy birthday, Catspaw! \:D/
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Happy Birthday, Catspaw! I hope you have a great day! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*