America's Army

Awesome free online game!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Reivan
Gold Member

America's Army

Post by Reivan »

For anybody who doesn't know what it is... read the description. :D But really, it's pretty cool. It's a realistic first person shooter and it's pretty clean. You can turn off the blood (of which there is very little anyways) if you wish. Although, like I said, it's pretty realistic... no body parts detached or blood spraying everywhere, but when someone dies, they just go limp and fall.

The game is a free download and it does take a while to download (few hours) but it's pretty cool. It's actually made by the US army... kind of a way to get people interested in the military, because of how realistic it's functions are compared to other games. If you want to know more, here's the website.

So, does anyone here play it?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What kind of video card is needed?
Reivan
Gold Member

Post by Reivan »

Um... I don't know. :-k I would assume any, but better ones assure better framerate. Here's two links to the support forum for better info... http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=192 and http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=231540
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

No, I do not, but my brother would play it in a second.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

AA3 just got released today.. It's too nice and shiny for my computer to handle. :-(