Election Results - Term 13 Edition!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

Congratulations LizzieG and Taq! \:D/ It should be a fun term. What and amazing and close race, and the madness that followed.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Also, on another note since this concluded the TH story arc...how did you guys like my awesome TH style header I made for Top? \:D/
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Tyler wrote:Also, on another note since this concluded the TH story arc...how did you guys like my awesome TH style header I made for Top? \:D/
I loved it! :yes:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Congrats to iTaliq and everyone else who ran. That was one GREAT race! \:D/ I look forward to seeing what your term brings! ^_^
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Congratulations Italiq! I have no doubts that the two of you will be awesome ToO admins :). Maybe someday we'll get that switch to phbb3, but until then, we can all enjoy your awesome contests :).
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY GUT AND VOTED TWICE!!! WHY MUST I BE SO GOOD!?!? WHY CAN"T I CHEAT!!!!!!!???????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED THE PANDAA!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to whoever won... I was too busy sobbing to read the name of the winner through my tears of agony. \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Mabye Italiq can work with Panda Bear to actually get that switch to phbb3. That would be an epic win. \:D/

Wow, what an historic election for this board. Amazing, and very fun. Thanks to everyone who did this, Top, Catspaw, LizzieG, and all the admins. Thank you so much, and looking forward to a great term. Sad to see Panda Bear lose though. :(
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Congratulations to LizzieG and Taq! \:D/

I almost beat you out. :x
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Congratulations on winning the election, LizzieG and Taq. :) And I must say, I am relieved that Catspaw is not leaving the board. \:D/ Even though I am not around here all that much, the ToO would not have been the same without you. ;-)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I think this election can be described pretty well with the following familiar phrases;

A Most Intriguing Question- Who will run the town? Especially intriguing due to a very very exciting campaign season.

A Most Surprising Answer- Top? :shock: Wow! What a crazy couple of days. I certainly didn't see that coming.

A Most Extraordinary Conclusion- Wow! One Vote! That brings to mind another AIO reference. O:)

Congradulations to all of the teams. =D> As Lizzie said, it's been a memorable month around here and I think it will be an equally memorable term. I look forward to this new administration! :thewave:
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trinarius wrote:Congratulations on winning the election, LizzieG and Taq. :) And I must say, I am relieved that Catspaw is not leaving the board. \:D/ Even though I am not around here all that much, the ToO would not have been the same without you. ;-)
Hey Trinny! You should be around more! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shawndlay wrote:
Trinarius wrote:Congratulations on winning the election, LizzieG and Taq. :) And I must say, I am relieved that Catspaw is not leaving the board. \:D/ Even though I am not around here all that much, the ToO would not have been the same without you. ;-)
I echo these thoughts! We miss you, Trinarius. :inlove:

KBT, that's an awesome summation of the election! :lol:
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Catspaw wrote:
Shawndlay wrote:
I echo these thoughts! We miss you, Trinarius. :inlove:
*enjoys the echo produced by the thoughts of Catspaw and Chandler*

I shall just have to make a determined effort to be around more then. \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Strange eletions this will be a real scoop for The To0 Star

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Was the story arc ended early? This will take all day to read, and I don't have the time right now.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

COuld someon fill me in on how these absentee votes work? :-s
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Irwin Springer wrote:COuld someon fill me in on how these absentee votes work? :-s
I think you just PM your vote to Catspaw...or something.

Anyways, congratulations, Italiq! I'm sure it will be a great term! \:D/

*Hopes that along with all the contest will come some exciting changes* :-
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

KODY 105 wrote:Was the story arc ended early? This will take all day to read, and I don't have the time right now.
I appears as such :( I was hoping it might go for a bit longer; I missed almost all of it last night because my mum made me go to bed (Darn you, EST time!) But I caught up on it all, just go check out the thread in the Ruins. :D
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay for LizzieG and Taq - that was an extremely close election! :thud:

And BOOOOOO that I had to go to bed and missed the ending of the story arc. :insane: I'm glad you're still going to be here, Catspaw, that really floored me when I though you were leaving for real. :hug:
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! That was ridiculously close! Congrats, LizzieG and Taq! I'm glad I voted! This is one of those one vote really did make a difference times! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.