Book wishlist

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:My list is:
Last Harry Potter book
Ha I have that one. if you ever come to Michigan for a visit I might just let you read it mwahahahahahhahahaha!

Anyhow their are a few volumes of manga but as far as book books go I tend to just randomly pick them while I'm looking at books.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Last Harry Potter book
Ha I have that one. if you ever come to Michigan for a visit I might just let you read it mwahahahahahhahahaha!

Anyhow their are a few volumes of manga but as far as book books go I tend to just randomly pick them while I'm looking at books.
Who said I haven't read it? My sister has it and I've read it... I would just LOVE to own it... I have all the other ones in my possession!

:)
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Last Harry Potter book

Who said I haven't read it? My sister has it and I've read it... I would just LOVE to own it... I have all the other ones in my possession!

well then in that case if you come for a visit I'll buy it for you. ha!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Last Harry Potter book

well then in that case if you come for a visit I'll buy it for you. ha!
When I get 18... and am not in school! :) JK... sure... why not?!