Round 2: Who do you want back.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who do you want back?

Jimmy Barclay
31%
Richard Maxwell
25%
Robert Mitchell
22%
Donna Barclay
9%
Animatronic Whit
13%

Total votes: 32

No way I broke the window

Round 2: Who do you want back.

Post by 31899 »

Here is round two.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I voted for Jimmy, but I would love to have Mitch or Richard Maxwell back too. :D It's so hard to choose! :mad:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

ANIMATRONIC WHIT! \:D/
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Richard Maxwell. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Nobody can beat Jimmy Barclay.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Post by 31899 »

Maybe I should have clustered them to make the choice easier. :-k

Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

31899 wrote:Maybe I should have clustered them to make the choice easier. :-k

Don't worry about it. In the end, everyone just has to choose. It's all right. If someone isn't faced with hard decisions, will they get anywhere? Only by so much...

Duh, Richard Maxwell.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Irwin didn't even have a chance :(
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

What?! I can't vote for the entire Barclay family to come back? :mad:

Much as I would like a Richard Maxwell return, I voted for Jimmy Barclay because his return seems the most plausible, he's always been one of my favorite kid characters, and I think he would make a great addition to modern-day Odyssey. Plus... it's Jimmy Barclay! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

LizzieG wrote:What?! I can't vote for the entire Barclay family to come back? :mad:
I concur. Bring back the Barclay family as a whole!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'd love to see a plethora of characters return - but only for irrational and sentimental reasons. ;)

Jimmy would definitely be awesome to bring back, but I voted for Richard because we haven't heard from him in forever. :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

While it would be great to hear back from a lot of those characters, I chose Mitch. The reason is because I remember on the podcast a while back Kathy Buchanan joked that the only way she would bring Mitch back would be if Nathan Hoobler painted his toenails, it rained pigs and Ronald McDonald became a vegetarian. While this is not bound to happen I would love to see what would happen if Mitch came back after all these years to find out how Connie feels about him now.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I voted for Mitch, just because I'd love to know what's he's doing now. A great action, spy, FBI episode would be great! But I definitely DO NOT want him back to rekindle something with Connie. *shudder* Just an episode about what's going on over there in Budapest. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.

Post by 31899 »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I voted for Mitch, just because I'd love to know what's he's doing now. A great action, spy, FBI episode would be great! But I definitely DO NOT want him back to rekindle something with Connie. *shudder* Just an episode about what's going on over there in Budapest. \:D/
My question is why doesn't Mitch send Connie letters ever? (How inconsiderate)

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Jimmy would definitely be awesome to bring back, but I voted for Richard because we haven't heard from him in forever. :noway:
Traitor. :noway:

;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

This was a tough vote. I had a hard time choosing between Jimmy, Richard Maxwell, and Mitch. I have wanted Robert Mitchell back ever since we last heard from him, and I have always been mad that Mitch and Connie didn't get married. For the long-term future of Odyssey, I think Jimmy would be a great choice to bring back because he could bring so much to the mix of Whit's End and stories with the kids. He could be a mentor figure for the kids, and have some hillarious scenes with Connie! :D
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Just bring back the whole Barclays!!!! I'm down with that. :D
I do what I do.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I voted for Mitch, just because I'd love to know what's he's doing now. A great action, spy, FBI episode would be great! But I definitely DO NOT want him back to rekindle something with Connie. *shudder* Just an episode about what's going on over there in Budapest. \:D/
I agree. I wouldn't like it if they got back together, but I think he could be a valuable addition to the show not dating Connie. He could almost take over for Jason. And, besides isn't his training in Budapest done by now? He should work for the FBI in Odyssey.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ

Post by 31899 »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
I agree. I wouldn't like it if they got back together, but I think he could be a valuable addition to the show not dating Connie. He could almost take over for Jason. And, besides isn't his training in Budapest done by now? He should work for the FBI in Odyssey.
I like the idea that he would get posted to Odyssey. It would be interesting if Connie and Mitch had an off and on relationship like Eugene and Katrina possessed in the past.

Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I voted Jimmy, though I would be pleased to see the R.M.s return as well. :yes:
Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Irwin didn't even have a chance :(
But that doesn't mean he's not loved. ;) The Day Independence Came is one of my favorites. :D