CELTIC WOMAN

they RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

who's your favorite singer in Celtic Woman?

Chloe Agnew *sighs*
No votes
Meav *squeals*
No votes
Lisa *jumps up and down*
No votes
Orla *cheers*
No votes
Mairead *dances*
No votes
Hayley *hyperventilates*
No votes
Chloe, Meav and Hayley, *faints*
50%
ALL OF THEM *falls over dead*
50%

Total votes: 2

Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

anywho....back to the most awesomest singing group in the the history of the intire anytime.....CELTIC WOMAN

they are the most awesomest singers ever, that is why they will rule the world with me, and Big C...HUZZA CELTIC WOMAN...celtic woman, celtic woman, celtic woman,THEY ARE AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, COOL EVEN
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Please remember to avoid two-way conversations. :) In general, if you people are the only one posting back and forth for more than a few posts, it is a two-way conversation that should be happening using private messages, instead of in a thread with a different topic. For that reason, some posts have been removed from this thread. :) Just something to keep in mind for the future!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Catspaw wrote:Please remember to avoid two-way conversations. :) In general, if you people are the only one posting back and forth for more than a few posts, it is a two-way conversation that should be happening using private messages, instead of in a thread with a different topic. For that reason, some posts have been removed from this thread. :) Just something to keep in mind for the future!
My most profound sorry feallings that I say to you.

although when I rule the world I will rid Ireland of that rule
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
God_is_AMAZING
Gold Member

Post by God_is_AMAZING »

Catspaw wrote:Please remember to avoid two-way conversations. :) In general, if you people are the only one posting back and forth for more than a few posts, it is a two-way conversation that should be happening using private messages, instead of in a thread with a different topic. For that reason, some posts have been removed from this thread. :) Just something to keep in mind for the future!
Sorry!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

anywho....HUZZAH CELTIC WOMAN
AMDG

LegatoNeon
I've been here a bit

Post by LegatoNeon »

I like them a lot!
What now.....
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Did anyone else know that Meav has a law degree, I'm glad she chose singing, but a singing lawyer would be FUMBLEFRITS!!!!
AMDG

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You Raise Me Up
O Holy Night

I seriously got chills listening to both those songs. Especially the second. Wow, they're amazing. Such beautiful voices.
And just so you all know, this is coming from the girl who listens to screamo and heavy metal. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

HA! Even Headbangers like Celtic Woman (is that good or bad, considering their music style? I think it's good.)
AMDG

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Celtic Woman #-o
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Irwin, if you haven't heard them, listen to the links I posted. They sound like angels. ;)

Oriana: It's a good thing. :tongue2:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Celtic Woman #-o
:eek!: :noway:
You are sad, very sad you are.
AMDG