Romeo and Juliet

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Romeo and Juliet

Post by KODY 105 »

Who likes the classic play Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare? Jack: Ooh! My favorite playwright! Edwin: Sorry. Wrrrong one! Shakespearrre!

Have you ever performed in a performance of this play? What is your understanding of the character Tybalt? :duel:
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

West Side Story is so much better! :x
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I can't say preference yet since I'm about to read it soon in European Lit. But it's a sad love story tragedy, and unfortunately I like stories like that.... so I can't wait to have a preference for it! :)
dodobirdeee
Gold Member

Post by dodobirdeee »

I'm reading Romeo and Juliet for my AP class and it's really interesting. But it was soooo much shorter than I thought it would be. I really like Shakespeare's plays.
birdeee
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I slogged through Romeo and Juliet in the 8th grade. :anxious: Oh, I recently saw hilarious abbreviated versions of some Shakespeare works, abbreviated as in seconds and minutes. I wish I'd seen those when I had to read the full length plays for school.