Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay - it's that day again! \:D/ *dons Irish siggy*

Are you wearing green today? Eating green or Irish food? Decorating with green? I love to do all of the above! \:D/ At the moment, I have on a green turtleneck and a green plaid jumper, and I will be making a cake cleverly turned green with food coloring. And I just switched my board theme to ScreamGreen! :yes:

I have Irish blood in my veins, maybe that explains my obsession with today. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I purposely decided to not wear green today. \:D/

:anxious:
...I hate marquees.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I think this holiday was made as an excuse to take a break from school. It's a good thing I'm doing school today.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

J-man wrote:I purposely decided to not wear green today. \:D/

:x

*pinches J-man* :neener:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Happy St. Patrick's Day! \:D/

I'm not wearing green. :(
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I don't have any green maternity clothes thus I am not wearing green. I am however eating corned beef and cabbage for supper!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I think I should post all in green for the rest of the day. I've never paid all that much attention to this holiday, but oh well. I like the color green, anyway.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Eh. I own nothing green. Oh, wait, one sleeveless shirt, but it's too cold... :(

I didn't even think about it until I saw this thread, actually... :-k
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I'm wearing black. I protest green! :x

Actually I forgot about it being St. Patrick's Day today. :anxious:
The good ol' ToO.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

*pinches J-man and adds a kick for good measure* :neener:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Shawndlay wrote:HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
I love those colors! :yes: I didn't know they were even available. :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Me, too! \:D/

I don't know, I just... don't like to conform to things like this. :(

I didn't wear red on Valentine's Day, either, and we were supposed to at work.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I definitely forgot to wear green today so I made a green necklace in Spanish class. I was like. you best not pinch me cus I'm gonna pinch you so much harder. :)
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

GlennAdams wrote:I definitely forgot to wear green today so I made a green necklace in Spanish class. I was like. you best not pinch me cus I'm gonna pinch you so much harder. :)
I hope I get that message across as well.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

*listens to St. Patrick: A Heart Afire*

*otherwise refuses to celbrate a truly stupid and pointless holiday* :noway: Seriously, what's the point? Holidays are annual days of remembrance of a historical event and/or gift from God, which is what I'm doing by listening to AIO, I'm remembering St. Patrick. (well, I didn't know him personally, but that's beside the point) Are the Irish really so forgotton that they need a day of remembrance. And, what's with the green thing? Traditions help us to remember whatever the holiday is remembering and/or are fun. Do people seriously get enjoyment out of wearing a perticular color on a particular day? If so, we live in a sadly pathetic society (which is true anyway ;) , but that just elevates it) Anyway, *steps off soap box*, /end rant. No, I'm not wearing green. I was hoping for one of my teachers to try to pinch me, so I could sue them and become the star of the next frivolous law suit \:D/ , but none of them pinched me. :(
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'm not wearing green today, either. But part of that is that I have to work and am in my work attire (a red DQ shirt with tan pants). Hopefully everyone around DQ will forget that it's St. Patrick's Day. :anxious:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Shawndlay wrote:HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
I love those colors! :yes: I didn't know they were even available. :-
I didn't either. It's a little something I just learned. ;) Click here for more information.

King Butter Turtle wrote:*listens to St. Patrick: A Heart Afire*

*otherwise refuses to celbrate a truly stupid and pointless holiday* :noway: Seriously, what's the point? Holidays are annual days of remembrance of a historical event and/or gift from God, which is what I'm doing by listening to AIO, I'm remembering St. Patrick. (well, I didn't know him personally, but that's beside the point) Are the Irish really so forgotton that they need a day of remembrance. And, what's with the green thing? Traditions help us to remember whatever the holiday is remembering and/or are fun. Do people seriously get enjoyment out of wearing a perticular color on a particular day? If so, we live in a sadly pathetic society (which is true anyway ;) , but that just elevates it) Anyway, *steps off soap box*, /end rant. No, I'm not wearing green. I was hoping for one of my teachers to try to pinch me, so I could sue them and become the star of the next frivolous law suit \:D/ , but none of them pinched me. :(

To each his own...

:boohoo:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay, I love being sadly pathetic! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*streaks around ToO wearing nothing but green clothes*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

That is an oxymoron... ;)