Whitsend.org Poll discussion

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Whitsend.org Poll discussion

Post by KODY 105 »

Let us discuss the whitsend.org poll on the Fan Feature page!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Why isn't Whit's End an option? :(

Of the choices though, I probably say the Odyssey Times.
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

V-lady wrote:Why isn't Whit's End an option? :(
Well I didn't want it to be 100% for one choice. And Whit's End isn't hiring right now. :-)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, there probably wouldn't be much pointing in having the poll if Whit's End was an option! The options that are left have a good range of possibilities. :D I almost voted for the Times, and J&J's would be fun, but I voted for Odyssey Middle School. :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

None of the options sound as exciting as Whit's End - but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the Electric Palace. I'd love to have Bart as a mentor!
Catspaw wrote: I almost voted for the Times, and J&J's would be fun, but I voted for Odyssey Middle School. :D
They could use a good janitor. :yes:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

They already hired Bernard Walton's Janitorial Service (CF "The Triangled Web Parts 1 and 2").

I easily guessed that Whit's End would be close to 100% of the vote! I chose J&J Antiques.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I voted for the Times, but I'd pick Campbell County Community College if it was a choice. Same sort of work (education) as in Odyssey Middle School, but the students hopefully would be more mature. ;)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:
V-lady wrote:Why isn't Whit's End an option? :(
Well I didn't want it to be 100% for one choice. And Whit's End isn't hiring right now. :-)
Well, do they accept applications anyway for future hiring needs? ;)

I voted J & J because it seems most suited to me... but evidently a lot of people like knick-knacks or they like the store owners, as that option is currently in the lead.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I picked the Post Office. I would have chosen the Electric Palace, but I didn't want Bart as a boss... :noway:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Trent DeWhite wrote:None of the options sound as exciting as Whit's End - but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with the Electric Palace. I'd love to have Bart as a mentor!
hahaha, I also picked the Electric Palace.

..Mainly because electronics = awesome. And because all the other ones sounded boring. I mean, who wants to sell antiques all day? :noway:
...I hate marquees.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I picked the Odyssey Times, of course. :yes: I'm not too big on journalism, but I would make an exception for this. Dale Jacobs would be a fabulous boss, and I would have Lucy to show me her Pulitzer Prize-winning expose on bigotry, and to teach me all about how (not) to be a muckraker when making fliers for the Electric Palace. \:D/
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

Working at the Odyssey Times would be awesome.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.