Novacom Saga Collection

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
amyinodyssey
Found

Novacom Saga Collection

Post by amyinodyssey »

I don't know if you guys have seen the whitsend.org website lately but there is a trailer for the new novacom saga collection coming out. I thiought the trailer was impressive.

I've been looking forward to this collection coming out for months now. I was lucky to help Mr. Hoobler with the bonus features. I just hat do listen through the session tapings to find the parts that Mr. Hoobler wanted for the bonus material. It was a lot of fun. For those of you who are looking to work for Adventures in Odyssey someday I would highly recommend becoming a volunteer at Focus on the Family or interning in Odyssey because it is well worth it even though you are working for free.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I have always wondered how one provides funding for rent and food when they intern. :-k
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

As for me since I am a volunteer I get lunch for free. However for other meals I thinkt hat you have to pay for that yourself. Based on what I have seen they have wonderful people here in Colorado Springs who offer up their houses for interns and short-term volunteers. I know that for people like K-Map he got to live with Mr. Nathan Hoobler last summer while he was interning in Odyssey. Lucky him because from what I have heard Mr. Hoobler's house is really nice. I also know some people who have offered their homes for interns and short-term volunteers and haven't heard one bad thing yet.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Mario wrote:I have always wondered how one provides funding for rent and food when they intern. :-k
Well, how do you pay for stuff like that in college? Interning is work that you don't get paid for, but it's also school that you don't have to pay for. You could probably get some kind of loan and/or have time for a part time job.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I... worked the entire time I was in college, and paid for it as I went. ;) Though I suppose I could work part time at least while I intern! \:D/
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Yeah,it was released on serveral sites before Whitsend.org.
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=20890
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Does any one else find it suspicious that the nova com saga is released just a few months before the release of album 51, giving children just enough time to save up they're money, buy the album and listen to it and then listen to album 51. Or perhaps I am just reading into things.

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

31899 wrote:Does any one else find it suspicious that the nova com saga is released just a few months before the release of album 51, giving children just enough time to save up they're money, buy the album and listen to it and then listen to album 51. Or perhaps I am just reading into things.

It's a conspiracy! :shock:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Or the Novacom saga is related to album 51... do you know the significance of that number?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I don't understand what you are talking about. Album 51 won't be out for a while. The season for album 51 won't begin until this September.

Post by 31899 »

Diddy Kong wrote:Or the Novacom saga is related to album 51... do you know the significance of that number?
No, I do not remember the significant point of this number. Could you please refresh my memory.

Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

i think he maybe referring to something not from Odyssey, in fact it may not even be from this world . . .
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Reddo wrote:i think he maybe referring to something not from Odyssey, in fact it may not even be from this world . . .
It is just the government's secret airplane and experimental facility. But like Reddo says, it may be more...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!

Post by 31899 »

Oh, I am not American so I do not think of that. Besides, what is the point of telling the world where they're secret research center.

Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Area 51 is where Richard Maxwell has been stored in Carbonite for the past ten years as the government prepares to use his genes to create an army of super-hackers that will finally be able to take over Whit's End (funded, of course, by Chairman Blackgaard, the third brother).
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Boswell wrote:Area 51 is where Richard Maxwell has been stored in Carbonite for the past ten years as the government prepares to use his genes to create an army of super-hackers that will finally be able to take over Whit's End (funded, of course, by Chairman Blackgaard, the third brother).
:shock: It all makes sense now! Thanks, Boswell. You are obviously too clever for those crazy AIO writers who think that they can fool us. :noway: I'm surprised that nobody came up with that theory sooner!

As for the "spacing out the product releases so kids can save up money" idea, I think that's called business. ;) They obviously don't want to totally flood the market with stuff all at the same time, since people only have so much money to spend.
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

I have posted the updated 3-D pics on my site, I really like the Die-Cut Front Cover of AIO Live

Post by 31899 »

It would have made more scents to make a Dr. Blagaard set first. I still think they are connected.

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

They already have a set like that. It's called Darkness Before Dawn.

;)

Yes, I know there are other Blackgaard episodes. :-
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:They already have a set like that. It's called Darkness Before Dawn.

;)
But that set doesn't have all the Blackgaard episodes.