KING KONG *trailer!*

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Ferder
Pilgrim

KING KONG *trailer!*

Post by Ferder »

http://www.volkswagen.com/vwcms_publish ... al/en.html
Just follow the links on the Volkswagen website.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I saw it sometime last night. I can't wait for December! This is going to be epic.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I'm so excited I can hardly keep my pants on! \:D/
Image [img]
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

mellow wrote:I'm so excited I can hardly keep my pants on! \:D/
Please kindly keep them on...

Well, it looks promising. Jack Black looks kinda out of placed in the film, but otherwise it looks like it could be something.

BC
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Wow, it looks good! Kind of creepy though... :)

But uh... dinosaurs? Hmmm, this should be interesting. I admit though, I've never watched the old King Kong, so I don't really know what's going on or anything.

Sarah
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

kinda looks like jurasic park meets mighty joe [isnt that the name of the movie with the huge ape?]..it looks interesting.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

GreenDragon wrote:kinda looks like jurasic park meets mighty joe [isnt that the name of the movie with the huge ape?]..it looks interesting.
Actually... to me, it looks surprisingly like this old film called King Kong! :shock:

From what I've gathered, they've stayed extremely true to the original... it just has more modern effects and camera angles.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Very weird.. :-s
...I hate marquees.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

GreenDragon wrote:kinda looks like jurasic park meets mighty joe [isnt that the name of the movie with the huge ape?]..it looks interesting.
I thought it looked more like "Jurassic Park" meets "Mighty Joe Young" meets "Godzilla" meets "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" meets "Tarzan" meets "Sir Arthur Connan Doyle's The Lost World" meets...okay, I'm done...

BC
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

Monica Stone wrote:
I thought it looked more like "Jurassic Park" meets "Mighty Joe Young" meets "Godzilla" meets "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" meets "Tarzan" meets "Sir Arthur Connan Doyle's The Lost World" meets...okay, I'm done...

BC
MIGHTY JOE YOUNG!! thats what i was thinking of. :D ..where are you getting tarzan?!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Amazing!:shock:
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

GreenDragon wrote: MIGHTY JOE YOUNG!! thats what i was thinking of. :D ..where are you getting tarzan?!
The whole, "Three people go to a mysterious Island because of a Map and discover something strange in the forests, and one goes to seek what it is for Money Making purposes." It just has the feel to it...
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Wow, this is gonna be........incredible. I am now conviced that PJ can do ANYTHING. I will go and see a movie if it has his name on it. PJ, you are DA BOMB!!!!

And this movie is gonna blow us all away. It will be an epic movie that will be hard to top.
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Wow, this is gonna be........incredible. I am now conviced that PJ can do ANYTHING. I will go and see a movie if it has his name on it. PJ, you are DA BOMB!!!!
Have you seen Heavenly Creatures yet? Or The Frighteners? How about Braindead or Bad Taste?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jackson doesn't do so well with orginal material... he's just good at taking existing work and making it look cool.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Ferder wrote:
AIO PSYCHE wrote:Wow, this is gonna be........incredible. I am now conviced that PJ can do ANYTHING. I will go and see a movie if it has his name on it. PJ, you are DA BOMB!!!!
Have you seen Heavenly Creatures yet? Or The Frighteners? How about Braindead or Bad Taste?
I don't want to see those. Heard most of them were pretty foul.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

The Top Crusader wrote:Jackson doesn't do so well with orginal material... he's just good at taking existing work and making it look cool.
Yeah...Maybe he'll be inspired to make better original stuff.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

The new one might be good, but King Kong Escapes shall forever be the best Kong film!!

*sigh* :( They just don't make awesome movies like that anymore...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

mr. mellow wrote:I'm so excited I can hardly keep my pants on! \:D/
Please keep them on anyway.

I think King Kong looks ok...kind of cheesy though. If you have to use a lot of special effects for a movie, it doesn't look as cool, in my head.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I can't find it on the website.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny