The Jonas Brothers

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have heard of them, but do not like them very much.
Last edited by Sapphire on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Evil Chick wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:*screeches* It's the Jonas Brothers!! :mad:

Nope. Any tiny bit of respect I had for them disappeared when I saw a picture of Joe wearing a Manchester United scarf instead of a Chelsea FC scarf. :noway: That is just pure wrongness. :protest:
The fact that they like soccer at all....

:x
I beg your pardon? :noway: No one disses football when I'm around.
Sorry, but something about watching people run around for hours, only to end with no one scoring isn't very exciting. :(

But back to the topic at hand! \:D/
Nope, I'm with Ziff. Soccer is one of the most incredibly boring sports ever to watch. :x Now, football is an entirely different story! \:D/
Yes, soccer is incrcredibly boring. It needs more violence, cool uniforms, pads, helmets, hash marks, uprights, endzones, and 300 lb linemen.

And the Jonas Brothers don't make good music.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Raskolnikov wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:*screeches* It's the Jonas Brothers!! :mad:

Nope. Any tiny bit of respect I had for them disappeared when I saw a picture of Joe wearing a Manchester United scarf instead of a Chelsea FC scarf. :noway: That is just pure wrongness. :protest:
The fact that they like soccer at all....

:x
I beg your pardon? :noway: No one disses football when I'm around.
Sorry, but something about watching people run around for hours, only to end with no one scoring isn't very exciting. :(

But back to the topic at hand! \:D/
Nope, I'm with Ziff. Soccer is one of the most incredibly boring sports ever to watch. :x Now, football is an entirely different story! \:D/
Yes, soccer is incrcredibly boring. It needs more violence, cool uniforms, pads, helmets, hash marks, uprights, endzones, and 300 lb linemen.

And the Jonas Brothers don't make good music.
Thank you, Rask! Finally someone who's sane... \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You want violence? Watch Rugby. ;) And soccer doesn't stop every four seconds, which keeps the game moving. And, if you put Ronaldo + Chelsea F.C. on a field together, there's plenty of violence. Ronaldo is the best player in the world, and after he runs around someone a couple of times they start kicking his ankles and sliding into him from behind. :tongue2:

Buuuut, anyhow. Did anyone hear Joe attempt to scream in "BB Good?" Yuck. He sounded like a sick cat. *shudders*
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
KrisAnna
Gold Member

Post by KrisAnna »

Termite wrote:You want violence? Watch Rugby. ;) And soccer doesn't stop every four seconds, which keeps the game moving. And, if you put Ronaldo + Chelsea F.C. on a field together, there's plenty of violence. Ronaldo is the best player in the world, and after he runs around someone a couple of times they start kicking his ankles and sliding into him from behind. :tongue2:

Buuuut, anyhow. Did anyone hear Joe attempt to scream in "BB Good?" Yuck. He sounded like a sick cat. *shudders*
Joe did what??!! OMGosh! I can't believe it..... Ewwww!!! the Jonas Brothers get on my nerves.... But Nick gets on my nerves the most... Ugh.. "Look at me, I have diabetes!!" Come on Nick, there are a lot of other people with diabetes. Not just you!

Ok, I'm glad to have that out of my system.

Juts ask Termite, BBB, or Aeva. I despise the Jonas Brothers!!!

(I have the same insulin pump as Nick :( At least it's a good pump!)
Paul Ericson is cooler than all three Jonas Brothers put together
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I think he's trying to raise awareness, KrissAnna. ;) I feel bad for celebs; if you become famous everyone says mean stuff about you shamelessly without even knowing you. If people did that to regular people they would be severely punished.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Don't try to cool her jets, Amy. :tongue2: Once she gets going, she never stops. I've had to suffer through her rants before. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
KrisAnna
Gold Member

Post by KrisAnna »

Termite wrote:Don't try to cool her jets, Amy. :tongue2: Once she gets going, she never stops. I've had to suffer through her rants before. :-
Ehem... Excuse me! No, I'm just kidding.

I think that they're too famous/popular... And I don't usually like singers/bands from Disney.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

the jonas brothers suck
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

xiao wrote:the jonas brothers suck
He's such a kind, pleasant soul. :roll:
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Amethystic wrote:
xiao wrote:the jonas brothers suck
He's such a kind, pleasant soul. :roll:
thank you very much
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Got a confession to make (And please, no one shoot me here): I kind of like the Jonas Brothers now. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Pseudonym's Henchman wrote:Got a confession to make (And please, no one shoot me here): I kind of like the Jonas Brothers now. \:D/
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that; they are just another band. :yes:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Harley'm Motorcycle wrote:Got a confession to make (And please, no one shoot me here): I kind of like the Jonas Brothers now. \:D/
Treason! Blasphemy! :x
Seriously? You're nuts, if you don't mind my saying so. :tongue2: I have a problem with a guy that sings higher than I do. :noway: Something's wrong with that.
Love you always, SnC
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Termite wrote:
Harley'm Motorcycle wrote:Got a confession to make (And please, no one shoot me here): I kind of like the Jonas Brothers now. \:D/
Seriously? You're nuts, if you don't mind my saying so. :tongue2: I have a problem with a guy that sings higher than I do. :noway: Something's wrong with that.
You're just jealous because you can't sing at all. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Jonas Brothers are just the Backstreet Boys for this decade.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Ack! wrote:The Jonas Brothers are just the Backstreet Boys for this decade.
Heh... I like that. :yay:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Amethystic wrote:
Termite wrote:
I can too sing... Not always on key, but if I hit it right I sound pretty good. :noway:
But seriously. Even if I don't hit it right my voice is lower than Nick's. I find that appalling. :shrugs:
Love you always, SnC
KrisAnna
Gold Member

Post by KrisAnna »

Termite wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Termite wrote:
I can too sing... Not always on key, but if I hit it right I sound pretty good. :noway:
But seriously. Even if I don't hit it right my voice is lower than Nick's. I find that appalling. :shrugs:
I agree with Termite. She can sing! And whether or not she admits it, she does sound good more than half of the time :D

She does sing lower than Nick sometimes... Loi! It's all good. That's not that hard to do anyways. :lolsign:
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

What is it about the fact that once someone becomes famous others seem to feel fine about saying cruel things about them?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~