Runescape

Discussion

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

My strength is 12 :( which I will be working on as soon as I get my attack up to 20)
And my range and mage I don't know.
My attack is 18 \:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Woohooness. \:D/

Please avoid one-word and useless posts such as these. A statement like this is best suited to our private messaging system. Thanks! ~ Pseudonym
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

Combat: 24
My strength: 20
Attack: 22
Defence: 20
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

combat 34
defence 30
attack 30
strength 27
and recently i have been working on fighting, fishing, and cooking, and my fishing is 10, and my cooking is 24, and i am aiming for 25, but i haven't been able to get on to runescape recently. :explode:
I am Malazabul on Runescape! current top levels:
combat: 72
defence: 54
attack: 60
strength: 67
dodobirdeee
Gold Member

Post by dodobirdeee »

I've watched so many people play it, it's not even funny. And once you get hooked on that game, it's all you talk about (believe me, I've witnessed it 1st hand). There's not really any point anyway. I don't see any thing of value you can learn from that game. And, people cuss on it too - just a little more than I would like to see.
I watch my brother do it a lot. ugh
birdeee
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

dodobirdeee wrote:I've watched so many people play it, it's not even funny. And once you get hooked on that game, it's all you talk about (believe me, I've witnessed it 1st hand). There's not really any point anyway. I don't see any thing of value you can learn from that game. And, people cuss on it too - just a little more than I would like to see.
I watch my brother do it a lot. ugh
Yeah, if you get hooked bad on it tis not cool. :( But I've played it long enough that now it's just a game I like sometimes if I get the time. :shrugs: You can witness to people for Christ, but yeah other than that there's not much on there. Especially for non-members. It's more fun if you have someone to get your skills up with. :yes:

On Runescape now, done runecraftin' and wondrin what ta do nows. \:D/
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

cool, your on more now? i am sorta hooked, and yes, it is one of the only things i talk about... but i not cuss, and no one else that i actually know that is on it does.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Yeah, but the occasional random person wandering by could possibly, but I think there's a filter for most of it, although you can get around it if you try. :-k

What skill you workin on nows? \:D/
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

I'm combat 24 still because I've maily working on cooking (22) and fishing (12) :( and fire making (16) and wood cutting (17) So my fighting levels are still really low :(
Abortion takes a life, adoption saves a life.
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

combat: 36 and at the moment i am working on my defence (32) so that i can get to defence 35 so that i can hold an adamant berserker shield. i think that is wut it is called, anyway. and i am also working on cooking (35) and occasionaly fishing (somewhere around 17 or 18)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Yeah mostly I would work on skillz before fighting. :) My best skills are like 50 and fighting is around 37 average (attck, def, str)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Wait...people still play this? o_O;

Just break down and get WoW. I mean c'mon...it's not that much money.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

How much is it, I wasn't sure?
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

you mean like, to be a member? I am not sure, but i think it is like, five dollars a month. I am not sure, it is just that one of my friends said it is.