Miniature or regular golf

Fun, fun, fun!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you like golf?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 20

Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Bobbicado wrote:I put yes as my answer only for mini golf. I don't like real golf....although I have never played so maybe I actually would, alhtough I highly doubt it. I love mini golf though! I hardly ever play, but when I do; I am memorable \:D/
Memorable? :-s Interesting word choice... :-k
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like Mini-golf alright. My youth group will go out and play. Semi competitively too! :anxious:

I've never played big golf, but never really wanted to. The sport seems like a lot of walking and $$. But then, if you love it, it could be fun right? I also know that golfing is about the most boring sport to watch on television. :-$
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

I don't really care for golf :-$. However, I like real golf better than mini golf.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I don't mind mini golf, but I've never played golf, so I don't know if I like it.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

mini golf is so much fun.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My mom just bought a set of golf clubs yesterday at a yard sale for $5!! \:D/ They need a bit of cleaning up, but they're fine for a beginner set. It came with a whole bag of balls and some tees, so we're ready to get started! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Well, sort of...we don't really know how to swing the golf clubs yet. I have a suspicion that when we go the golf course, there will be a lot of "Fore!"s. :anxious:

Cheerio
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Interestingly enough, I went out to a couple golf courses during the vacation. Plus we did some mini-putting. \:D/