what was the last game you bought?

video games,comp games.

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

what was the last game you bought?

Post by mr. mellow »

the last game I got was harry potter and the chamber of secerts. it was really cheep it cost $0.00! \:D/
Image [img]
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I've never bought a video game. I probably wouldn't either. I just ask for them for Christmas or for my birthday.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Last game I actually bought? Wow, that's going way back because I can't afford them any more. I think it was The Italian Job for XBOX (horrible game btw). This year has not been good for the collection. I normally buy about 10 games a year, but just haven't been able to afford them recently, which is indeed sad.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Last Saturday, I purchased two Xbox games. It was a "buy one used game, get second at half price" deal. Picked up Winning Eleven 8 and LOTR: The Third Age.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...Um... I think it was Soul Calibur II.
The last one given to me was Zelda: Wind Waker, from my brother. Still haven't beaten it, though...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

The last game I bought was Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. I actually strated playing the game again on Saturday.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Hm, it's been a while since I bought a game. I'd have to think about that..
...I hate marquees.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

ok it doesn't have to be that you bought it just the latest game you got.
Image [img]
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Ah ok. Let's see, one of my cousins gave me test drive:off road 3 or something like that.
...I hate marquees.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The last games I bought were the Odyssey games. My brother found Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for $4 or $5 and bought it for me.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Last Saturday, I purchased two Xbox games. It was a "buy one used game, get second at half price" deal. Picked up Winning Eleven 8 and LOTR: The Third Age.
The Third Age is quite fun. I should get it for XBOX.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

The computer game Scrabble Online
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I think it was some Civil War game--where you could command troops and issue orders and stuff. That was a couple of years ago though.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Last Saturday, I purchased two Xbox games. It was a "buy one used game, get second at half price" deal. Picked up Winning Eleven 8 and LOTR: The Third Age.
I'm assuming you've played it before?

I played for about a half hour today... fairly enjoyable RPG, but certainly not a game for which I'd spend more than $20CAN. Thankfully, with the deal I got at the store, I only paid $10CAN for The Third Age.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I just bought Shadow Ops: Red Mercury tonight for $8 bucks. It seems like it will be fun, and hard.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Me wrote:
I'm assuming you've played it before?

I played for about a half hour today... fairly enjoyable RPG, but certainly not a game for which I'd spend more than $20CAN. Thankfully, with the deal I got at the store, I only paid $10CAN for The Third Age.
Yeah, I played it on Saturday. The first half hour is fairly mundane. It seems to get more interesting at about one and a half hours.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Destroy All Humans and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I can't remember the last one I officially bought... but the last one I was given was Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Hoyle Card Games 2005
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Well I haven't got a game recently about a year ago I just had to buy some games so I bought ten or so (comp). But I can't think of any recent.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis