Jobs!

Need a job? Want to make some extra cash? Help me help you!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Jobs!

Post by AIO Psyche »

I am wanting to hire writers, people to create shows, and people to keep track of shows, programing, and commercials. I will pay big bucks for the right person for the job.

And, I want two writers who will write stories and create series with me over a long period of time. Will pay major bucks. Apply here!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

when i start me good write you story;
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Fenix wrote:when i start me good write you story;
Um........could you try that in english?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...:D?

Wow. You really are a very convincingly skilled writer. I'm sure you'll get the job! With that brilliant application...
-_-;;
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i might be willing to do the job!! let me know!!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

I would like to announce that dancer02248 will be writing 'KTV', a show very similar to BTV. Each ep will present a moral in a fun and entertaining way. And, I would also like to say that Dr. Watson is developing his own spy show, which has yet to be named.

It looks like the kickoff season for KTOV will be an entertianing one! Here is the latest line up for this season;

'The Unwanted' Season 1, a season long show- Written and produced by AIO PSYCHE Television Production

'The Hospital', a season long mini series- Written by AIO PSCYHE and produced by AIO PSYCHE Television Production

'TO Talent Show' Season 1, a season long show- Written by AIO PSCYHE and produced by AIO PSYCHE Television Production

'KTV', A season long show- Written by dancer02248 and produced by AIO PSYCHE Television Production

Untitled spy show, a season long mini series- Written by Dr. Watson and produced by AIO PSYCHE Television Production

There you have it folks! Our current line up! We have two more slots open for shows. If you want a show in this season, PM me now!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I can write commercials. Just tell me if you want a sample.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I could maybe provide a bit of background/theme music if you need any of that.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

DanP740 wrote:I can write commercials. Just tell me if you want a sample.

Sure! I'd love to have you do that! How about this; set up a shop in Crestwood, and make it a commercial advertisement company! I'm sure many businesses would use you!
David O wrote:I could maybe provide a bit of background/theme music if you need any of that.
I'm not sure how that would be done, considering that the shows are written in a book form.

EDIT: Alright, I have room for one more show this season. I would prefer a comedy, funny, or lgiht hearted show. If you can write a weekly comedy show, then please PM me, so I can add you to my summer line up.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

0.o I kinda dont get it....would you like to explain?
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:How about this; set up a shop in Crestwood, and make it a commercial advertisement company! I'm sure many businesses would use you!
I already have a shop, Dan's Junk Yard. I'd have to pay $75 for a new shop.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.