Announcement: KTOV, The ToO's first TV station!

Coming soon!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Announcement: KTOV, The ToO's first TV station!

Post by AIO Psyche »

That's right, AIO PSYCHE, the master of the impossible, will be starting the ToO's first tv station. All I can tell you now, is that we will have several shows, and places to buy advertising slots. So, if you are interested in advertising, help write shows, and just donating money to help get us going, please feel free to PM me!

I do need some good writers, so PM me today!

BTW here is a lineup and brief dicription of a few shows that will kick off our first braodcasting season.

"The Unwanted" Season 1- A thriller! This show will hold many twists and turns and cliff hangers for viewers! This show follows Jan Emory, played by Kelly Mays. Jan Emory learns that her husband was killed by driving over a cliff. Or was he......murdered? And why are wierd things happening all over the world? When Jan sets out to find the truth behind everything, she uncovers a horrifying secret that will rip the world apart. If you like 'Alias' and 'Lost', you will love this show.

"The Hospital" A mini series- A true mystery show. This show will keep you in suspense throughout it's quick run. Frank Kinsman wakes up in a hospital bed. He is strapped down. There are wierd shadows on the other side of his room door. He can't leave. What is going on? And why can't he remember anything before waking up in the bed? Look for a great twist ending.

"TOTS: The Town of Odyssey Talent Show"-I am moving my old contest from the contest board to the small screen. The show will be just like the regular contest in Odyssey 105. You will still vote for your fav, and then tune in to see who wins!

Also, I am planning a comedy show, and could use some writers to help write it.

If you would like to write your own show for my station, please PM me. But I won't let alot of shows on. So, PM me as soon as possible before all the slots are full!

BTW These will be weekly shows. I haven't decided what day of the week yet.

If you would like to be involved in this exciting new venture of the ToO, then PM me!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

WOW! What else are we going to have?

Will this really be a video? Who is acting it out?

EDIT:

I am not that good of a writer, but I might be interested in being a writer!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Well..........I kinda misled you guys.......it won't actually be video. The shows will be in the form of a book or script. No video. You write each ep, and then we post a new episode each week for one season (two month).

And I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have awards at the end of each season? We could have different catagories, then vote for winners!

So, if you want to write a weekly show, or just a one time show, then check out my store in Crestwood, AIO PSYCHE Television Productions, also known as APTP.

Here is a link to the store. There, you will find prices and info on what you need to start a show!
http://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2068
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'm already a writer for the L&D Network. And it pays $10,000 each month. That's only part of my $55,000 monthly paycheck.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I think there's a few to many 0's in there Dan.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

When I first saw it, I thought it was actually going to be video, in which case, I would have contributed something. Since it is only writing, something I am not very good at, I will join the ranks of those who cheer on the writers. I can't wait to see what comes of this! :D
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Thanks for all the support guys! I'm almost done with the first ep of 'The Unwanted'. This will be one wild show! It's gonna have lots of twists and truns, and a great twist ending! As will 'The Hospital'! Also, KTV will be a very good show. A moral each week! I can't wait. This is truning out to be a really big project, but one that I'm ready to do.

BTW those who are interested in writing a show, listen up; I have come up with a new way to write. It will allow the tv shows to be written and be read, yet it won't be like a book where the characters think things, and such. It's very interesting, and challenging! If you would like to use my way of writing, which I call a 'TV Book', then PM me, and I'll tell you exactly how to do it.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sounds great, Zach! \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Bmuntz wrote:I think there's a few to many 0's in there Dan.
There are? The President of the L&D Network decided what the payments were. It was $10,000 each month.

Hmm, I might have a one-time show for you, but the writers at the L&D Network need to finish writing it.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.