Toby Mac

Christian singer

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I just luv the way we're picking apart his life little bit by little bit for inspection, no? \:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

JesusFreak42 wrote:I just love the way we're picking apart his life little bit by little bit for inspection, no? \:D/

Its the price he pays for being the bestest \:D/ But it's what crazy fans do-they slowly disect a persons life (If they're real or not) so that they can fully understand them and make then freak out when the fans read their minds.
:-
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
tiggerish100
Not as new

Post by tiggerish100 »

Toby is amazing.. I have listened to all his greatest hits. I have seen him on stage a little and I can play Made To Love on the guitar.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I actually preferred him when he was part of DC Talk, but he's still amazing on his own. :yes:
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I've heard his music. He isn't my favorite but I love some of his songs. Like Made to Love and Boomin'. I don't really care for others though, mainly TruDog and I don't listen to TobyMac that much anyways.....I heard some of TobyMac and some of DC Talk but not too much of DC Talk so I can't decide who's better yet.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Riverlily
Fourscore and seven

Post by Riverlily »

I've only heard a few of his songs like Made to Love and Boomin and Burn for You and a few others but my favorite is I'm for You. Awesome song! \:D/
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

StrongNChrist wrote:I don't really care for others though, mainly TruDog
Dude, TruDog is his son. How can you hate that?????? His son is adorable, and the way they banter in the song... it's amazing!

TobyMac is 10 times better ALONE then with DC Talk. DC Talk... I cna't even identify Toby in ANY song. I mean, he's better alone than with the group. And Michael Tate... he was better WITH them. Now that he's with Newsboys... there went another fav.... (Michael Tate bugs the hooey out of me)...