OBAMA WINS BY A LANDSLIDE

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

Either way... *reading everyone elses thoughts and opinions*

I just pray for our new leader and that he does a fine job while in office. Yet I still proudly display my 'Trekkies for Obama' button as often as I can. LOL!
miwest
Lurker

Post by miwest »

Yes I am sooooo happy hes going to make it look sooo easy its going to look awesome yes =D> :jester: :cheerleader: :p :) :thewave: :bounce: :yey: :dance:
I tell it like it t-i is
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

miwest wrote:Yes I am sooooo happy hes going to make it look sooo easy its going to look awesome yes =D> :jester: :cheerleader: :p :) :thewave: :bounce: :yey: :dance:
I'm not sure I quite understand. :-k

But welcome to the board anyway. \:D/
Jaina Sal Solo
I've been here a bit

Post by Jaina Sal Solo »

miwest wrote:Yes I am sooooo happy hes going to make it look sooo easy its going to look awesome yes =D> :jester: :cheerleader: :p :) :thewave: :bounce: :yey: :dance:

Not another double! ](*,)

That's my real name in meatspace! Someone is copying my account or something! :insane:

Well sorry guys . I am going to have to pull out of this debate.

I think that JED can convey his views far better than I can convey mine. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me though....

Edit: I am sorry for calling y'all dimwitted when I really can't debate myself. Sorry about all that.

Double post combined ~H
Related to: JED (unfortunately)

I am the ultimate Star Wars fan. (like my big bro)