Summer days

what occupies your time?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Summer days

Post by gimp80995 »

For me, this road trip (which is kinda expanding more than I thought it would) occupies most of my time. I stop off in various towns to earn more money as needed.

I kinda took a detour from my route.........just spending as much time on a road trip as I can before I "have to" settle down for the school year. I don't think I'll stay on the trip ALL summer, but hey I've already been out here a month, so who knows.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I usually relax, read, do crafts, do stuff outside, go camping, etc. This summer may be different. I have homework over the summer. :waaah: I'm almost done with it, just one more essay to write, so my summer may be somewhat normal.
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

This summer, so far, my rutine has been somewhat like this (Today I actually woke up at 7:30, but that doesn't count, since it was my first time.

9:30 - Get up
9:45 - Eat Breakfast
9:45-10 - Walk
10:00-12:00noon - http://thetoo.com
12:00-12:15 - Eat Lunch
12:15-5 - http://thetoo.com and Web design
5-5:30 - Dinner
5:30-8:30 - http://thetoo.com
8:30-9:00 - Shower
9-10 - Read
10-12 - Listen To AIO in bed
12 - Sleepy time

Now, of cource, I go to the library, ride my bike, and go out occasionaly, but most of the time, This is about as far as I get.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oh, nothing much. Sleep late, watch TV, internet, read, do stuff with my family, esp. my siblings, that kind of thing.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Well...nothing until our VBS, and camp at the beginning of August. I was doing volleyball, and a play, but for various reasons had to drop both.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Sleeping, reading, posting, chatting, writing thank you notes (this stack will nevre go away. ](*,) But I truly am thankful) eating, going on a mission trip, church stuff, camp, disneyland, finding a job..yup that is my summer.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Usually not much, just odds and ends. But I might be starting up my business this summer, so there might be some baking ahead of me.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Sleep, eat, post, other internet activities, read, video games, get upset at bureaucracy, shoot video, work on a short film, go to college (I start on July 11).
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Read, school, stamp/scrapbook, excersise, eat, sleep, breath and shop.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

This is kind of a "new" summer schedule for me..........even though I do typically go on road trips often (maybe becomming WAY more often in the VERY near future.........but I'll be paid for them then), I haven't yet been on a road trip that has lasted this long........well 'cept for the summer a few years back when I went on the road with my older brother who's a truck driver for a month.

It's kinda cool seeing different places and meeting different people (I was shocked at the latter since I am usually quite anti-social around strangers.........but the last few stops I've found myself finding it really easy to start up friendships right away.

The only bummer about this road trip was that I didn't get the chance to go down to Colorado Springs and go to FOTF.......but I figure I've been there dozens of times (if not hundreds) when I lived in Denver, so all in all I'd rather see places that I haven't been to to the point of knowing everything about it.

All in all, it's been a fun trip so far (even if it has drastically cut into my time spent online and forced me to learn what the "great outdoors" are). My trip will probably continue somewhere between another week and another two months (depends what other interesting / fun / new places I discover and explore on the way) Then I'll settle down and relax for all of like an hour before I either begin job searching, or go into truck driving school (that would be the "paid road trips" I was refering to earlier). As it stands now I know I will stay on in this town until at least Sunday morning........not sure how much longer after that.

Anyway looks like it's just 'bout time for me to get off the computer and see what other things I can discover to do

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

relaxing by the pool, vacations, and hanging out with friends!!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Work, homework, and ToO pretty much sum up my summer.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

staying up til midnight, sleeping in til 9..and once a week or so have a party and go boating, jet skiing, and wakeboarding on the river.. :D
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

If I could, I would go swimming. Except our pool is about 65 degrees right now. ](*,)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Basically the same things - like the Town of Odyssey - that occupy my time the rest of the year... except I get a little vacation in between! \:D/