Ask Candy!

Or something like that...

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Ask Candy!

Post by Candy »

Ask Me A question, Any Question!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Describe your favourite Full House episode and tell us why it's your favourite!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What usernames have you used in the past, and what nickname do you prefer to go by currently?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

What is the best kind of candy on the planet? :drool:
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

My favorite Full house episode is the one where Stephanie goes to school for the first time, and It's my favorite because of how she says the pledge of allegiance.
I pledge Allegiance to the flag, of the sunshine states of America, and to the public on which it stands, under God, And liberty.
lol

As for names I've had Lucy Cunningham Shultz, Candy Loveperson Candypaw, EY, Christmas Joy, And Candy. I prefer Candy tho'.

The Best Candy would definitely be Lindt Double Milk chocolate candy bar...... OMWord!! The Best stuff EVER!
=P~ :drool: :drool: :yum:
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Who is cuter: Jason Whittaker, Heath Ledger, the Jonas Brothers, or Richard Maxwell? Which of them do you think resembles a toenail the most? Do any of them remind you of flowers? Do you think that any of them could be the anti-Christ?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Amethystic wrote:Who is cuter: Jason Whittaker, Heath Ledger, the Jonas Brothers, or Richard Maxwell? Which of them do you think resembles a toenail the most? Do any of them remind you of flowers? Do you think that any of them could be the anti-Christ?
I call the first question disrespectful! What made THAT quesion come up???
Oh, and I would say Heath Ledger... Richard Maxwell and Jason aren't REAL, so we really don't know what they look like, and the Jonas Brothers are... dumb.

Do you answer efficiently when you answer ANY question, Candy?

Do you know what 2+4 equals?

Oh, and what is your opinion on fried chicken?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Who is cuter: Jason Whittaker, Heath Ledger, the Jonas Brothers, or Richard Maxwell? Which of them do you think resembles a toenail the most? Do any of them remind you of flowers? Do you think that any of them could be the anti-Christ?
Oh, and I would say Heath Ledger... Richard Maxwell and Jason aren't REAL, so we really don't know what they look like, and the Jonas Brothers are... dumb.

Hey, I asked Candy, not you! And I just felt like asking her that. You aren't the only one with an opinion on Heath Ledger or Richard Maxwell. :noway:
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

AMY:

The Jonas Brothers, Most definitely. Toenails......... hmmmm...... Heath Ledger. (Sorry DAM) Flowers...... Jason. AntiChrist....... no.

DAM:

Yes?

Why 8 of course! O:)

Fried Chicken is teh ahmahzers!! (That means, that I think that it's amazing.)
Image Image
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:

Haha, that just shows you how much more obsessed over Richard Maxwell I am than you. Seriously, Richard Maxwell is my first and BIGGEST crush in the world ;)

And since everyone know that now... *cough*

Back to Candy's questions \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

How much do you really like candy? What candy is your favorite?

Only answer this question if you feel really comfortable telling us: who do you PM the most?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Is that your picture in your avie? O:)
The good ol' ToO.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you change your name, avatar, or signature line or picture often?
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Who do I PM The most......... hmmmmmmmmmm....... Julia Prolly. I LOVE Candy, As you can tell by one glance at me......... which is why I'm on a diet. That picture in my avatar is Candace Cameron Bure. she's a wonderful Christian lady, As well as Kirk Cameron's Sister, as well as one of themain actresses on full house K1, see my last post.
Image Image
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Did you consider running with anyone else in the last ToO election? Are you considering running again?

Would you have removed the stock market the way our current administration is doing? Notice: I am not complaining. I am merely curious about Candy's fiscal policy.