I'm Jugglah, so throw a question at me!

And I'll see if I can throw an answer back

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

When have you first used your moderator power? Tell me now! :x
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

ghostofjohnny wrote:When have you first used your moderator power? Tell me now! :x
I split a bumped thread once. \:D/ Most of the time, ToOers don't put threads in the wrong place or whatever, but sometimes it happens. It's kind of like playing "Where's Waldo", and the more experienced mods often find and fix stuff that I don't notice. But I'm learning!
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

What inspired you to use that particular avatar? :-k
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

ghostofjohnny wrote:What inspired you to use that particular avatar? :-k
Because Spyfox is awesome :slapfish:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Irwin Springer wrote:
ghostofjohnny wrote:What inspired you to use that particular avatar? :-k
Because Spyfox is awesome :slapfish:
Hey! This is my question answering thingy! :twat:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What is your favorite 20th century movie and why? 21st century movie and why?

Do you like National Treasure?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Plaid Ninja wrote:What is your favorite 20th century movie and why? 21st century movie and why?

Do you like National Treasure?
Oh, those are such loaded questions. I have so many favorite movies. But since you're forcing me to choose, I'll say that "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite 20th century movie, because it's funny, touching, and it's probably the only Christmas movie that has transcended that label - meaning that it's ok to watch it, even when it's not Christmas.

And for 21st century movies, I'll say "Wall-E". I love all of the Pixar movies, but Wall-E is a masterpiece. It's a really sweet movie.

Yes, I do like both of the National Treasure movies. If I were to put a list together of all my favorite movies, those probably wouldn't be on it, but I did enjoy watching them.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Are you a messy or clean person?

If you could get custom liscence plates what would they be?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Are you a messy or clean person?

If you could get custom liscence plates what would they be?
Here's the thing: I love for my room to be clean. But most of the time, it's not. And I never can quite figure out how one minute it's great, and the next, I can't see the floor. It's really alarming. So obviously, I have a love/hate relationship with being a messy.

JUGGLAH, of course! \:D/ That's less than 8 characters, so it all works out.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Can you juggle with your eyes closed? I got 16 catches today! \:D/
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Can you juggle with your eyes closed? I got 16 catches today! \:D/
Eh, I've tried, because there's a 3 ball blind competition in the games at my local-ish juggling festival. But I'm not very good at it. I've never counted catches - I should try that sometime.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jugglah wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:Can you juggle with your eyes closed? I got 16 catches today! \:D/
Eh, I've tried, because there's a 3 ball blind competition in the games at my local-ish juggling festival. But I'm not very good at it. I've never counted catches - I should try that sometime.
Oh, I don't know if I could do balls, I tried clubs.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
Jugglah wrote:
That sounds like it could be potentially painful. :-

Also, I just tried 3 balls blind a few times, and my best is 39 catches.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Jugglah wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:
Jugglah wrote:
That sounds like it could be potentially painful. :-

Also, I just tried 3 balls blind a few times, and my best is 39 catches.
Just wait until you try flaming torches. \:D/

Wow...I grovel before your mighty juggling powers. :huh:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

How many non-key objects do you have on your keychain? What are they, may I inquire?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Plaid Ninja wrote:How many non-key objects do you have on your keychain? What are they, may I inquire?
I seem to remember you inquiring about that before, and you can go back and search through this thread if you want. They're all the same as I said before, except for the one I got a few days ago at Del Sol. It's a seahorse that's clear indoors, and turns blue when it gets in the sun.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

What is your favorite thing/way to juggle?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote:What is your favorite thing/way to juggle?
I love how you phrased that: your favorite way to juggle. Because there are a ton of techniques and styles. Currently, I'm really into Claymotion, which is a very specific style of juggling that's different from any other kind. It's really appealing visually, and it's so fun to do. I can do all the 3 ball variations in this video, and I could probably do the 4 ball variations, but I haven't tried yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVhr2PZ ... annel_page
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Jugglah wrote:
I love how you phrased that: your favorite way to juggle. Because there are a ton of techniques and styles. Currently, I'm really into Claymotion, which is a very specific style of juggling that's different from any other kind. It's really appealing visually, and it's so fun to do. I can do all the 3 ball variations in this video, and I could probably do the 4 ball variations, but I haven't tried yet:
Wow, I was profound on accident again. \:D/

Is there a good site that tells all the different styles and ways and help for juggling?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Jugglah wrote:
Wow, I was profound on accident again. \:D/

Is there a good site that tells all the different styles and ways and help for juggling?
Absolutely! The internet is the best place to find juggling tricks, whether it's through youtube tutorials or websites like Juggling Lab, for which I'll provide a link. It's not the most comprehensive source for tricks, but it's definitely the coolest, especially if you're a visual learner. You can click on a trick from the pattern list, then the figure will start juggling, and you can move him in any direction to get a good view of the pattern. Also, to the right of the figure, there's a sort of siteswap chart that you can click and drag to pause or slow down the juggling. And it's not only for people who already know how to juggle, either, because the first few things on the list are step by step instructions on how to juggle 3 balls.
http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/bin/example_JM.html