I'm Jugglah, so throw a question at me!

And I'll see if I can throw an answer back

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

King Butter Turtle wrote:What's your favorite movie?
Oh, that's so hard! I'll just give the easy answer and say "The Princess Bride". It's the most quotable movie ever, which makes it amazing, and it's very clever and witty, which I enjoy immensely.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you like answering questions for the whole world to see?

What style or look do you use to view the Town of Odyssey?

Do you like Dr Pepper like KBT?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Haha, check out the Gmail thread. We kind of got off topic. Although, I do like Dr. Pepper.

Who's your favorite AIO actor?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Do you like answering questions for the whole world to see?

What style or look do you use to view the Town of Odyssey?

Do you like Dr Pepper like KBT?
You're making me paranoid, K1. :anxious: I'm okay with it. I mean I'm not giving out really personal information or anything.

I use True Blue. It goes with my personality, I think.

Dr. Pepper is, in fact, my favorite soft drink.
King Butter Turtle wrote:Haha, check out the Gmail thread. We kind of got off topic. Although, I do like Dr. Pepper.

Who's your favorite AIO actor?
I looked at the thread, but I don't quiet know what you mean.

I like the really versatile actors. Corey Burton, Will Ryan, Walker Edmiston. You know they're really good when they can do so many different voices.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I apologize for making you paranoid. I just wanted to remind you of that fact.

How was your family reunion? Were there any faces that you have never met before (but are older than how long ago the previous family reunion was)?

What is your favorite junk food?

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:I apologize for making you paranoid. I just wanted to remind you of that fact.

How was your family reunion? Were there any faces that you have never met before (but are older than how long ago the previous family reunion was)?

What is your favorite junk food?

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
The reunion was really fun. It was the same people as always...nobody new. But I got to hang out with some of my cousins, beat my dad at checkers, and eat the best banana pudding in the world. \:D/

My favorite junk foods are Oreos and Chili-Cheese Fritos. But not at the same time. That would be gross.

I'm left-handed. Scissors and can-openers are my bane.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jugglah wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:Do you like Dr Pepper like KBT?
Dr. Pepper is, in fact, my favorite soft drink.
Yet another way we're alike. Well, I think I like grape better, but DP is one of my favorites.
Jugglah wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:Haha, check out the Gmail thread. We kind of got off topic. Although, I do like Dr. Pepper.
I looked at the thread, but I don't quiet know what you mean.
Somebody asked K1 how much Google payed him to make the thread and K1 repied, "nothing". Jonathon explained to him that it was a joke and I said that it would be funny if a company payed somebody to put advertising in their sig. So... I did.
Jugglah wrote:You're making me paranoid, K1. :anxious: I'm okay with it. I mean I'm not giving out really personal information or anything.
What's your address?

How much do you weigh?

Is that your real age?

Do you have any deases?

What's your parents' annual salary?

Have you spent any time in prison?

Are you single?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

You are allowed to ignore the last seven queries from his majesty, KBT.

Are you taller than the average United States citizen of your gender and age?

What college will you be going to, may I inquire? (Remember a previous question of mine six posts up: don't answer if you feel uncomfortable answering.)
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Are we the only three people that have posted in this topic? Whatever, it's a fun 3 way conversation.

Do you play an instrument?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
What's your address?

How much do you weigh?

Is that your real age?

Do you have any deases?

What's your parents' annual salary?

Have you spent any time in prison?

Are you single?
What's your address? 1313 Mockingbird Ln.

How much do you weigh? More than a breadbox

Is that your real age? I don't think it would give too much away to answer yes

Do you have any deases? Do I have any whats?! If you mean diseases, then no, I can't say I do. Oh, wait, I feel a cold coming on. *cough, cough*

What's your parents' annual salary? Not enough for me to go to college. I'm working my rear off trying to get scholarships.

Have you spent any time in prison? Who wants to know?

Are you single? Last time I checked.
KODY 105 wrote:You are allowed to ignore the last seven queries from his majesty, KBT.

Are you taller than the average United States citizen of your gender and age?

What college will you be going to, may I inquire? (Remember a previous question of mine six posts up: don't answer if you feel uncomfortable answering.)
Oh, but the queries were just too fun to ignore.

I'm one inch shorter than average - that is, I'm 5'5''.

I'll be attending Bryan College next year.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Whom is Bryan College named after?

Why did you pick this college, may I inquire?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

KODY 105 wrote:Whom is Bryan College named after?

I'm guessing it was named after Bryan. ;) Just a guess.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Whom is Bryan College named after?

I'm guessing it was named after Bryan. ;) Just a guess.
Bryan College is named after William Jennings Bryan. He was was the Democratic Party nominee for President of the United States in 1896, 1900 and 1908, a lawyer, and the 41st United States Secretary of State under President Woodrow Wilson. He was also the lawyer that won the Scopes Monkey Trial against the Darwinists. The trial was held in the town where Bryan College is located.

Here is an excerpt from my application essay, in response to the question, "Why are you considering Bryan College for your undergraduate education?"

First, I have been homeschooled my entire life, so it is very important to me to attend a college where I will not be completely overwhelmed. I love the idea of being able to know most of the people around me by name, and that is simply impossible at a huge college. My church has 4,000 members, and while I have a small group of friends I know well, there is no way for me to meet everyone, much less develop a relationship with all of them. I have always felt more comfortable in smaller environments, and I know that Bryan can offer that kind of environment, with its small class sizes, its conveniently-sized campus, and of course, its comparatively smaller student body.
Second, I want to have an undergraduate education at a college where I can bolster my faith, instead of having it continuously bombarded from all sides. I know that many students lose their faith during the years they are in college, and while I know that, by God’s grace, I am not in danger of that myself, I still would rather not live with worldly distractions around every corner. Though my faith is strong, I know that I have so much more to learn about it – particularly how to defend it – and I know that the things that are taught at Bryan can give me the foundation I need to live in the “real world”, because I realize that I am not quite ready yet.
Finally, I want to go to a college where most, if not all, of the students and professors are like-minded. Not that everyone is exactly the same, but it is always good to become close to people who share the same values. When I saw Bryan’s motto: “Christ Above All”, and then saw it lived out by the people I met when I visited, I knew that it was certainly a place where I could belong and develop lasting friendships with people who believe essentially the same things as I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Thank you for sharing that, Jugglah! That is amazing!

I had guessed that the college was named after William Jennings Bryan.

Huzzah for homeschooling! I have been homeschooled all my life, as well!

Do you have any idea what you will major in?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Hey, that's cool. William Jennings Bryan was from Nebraska! \:D/

What's your favorite book?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Thank you for sharing that, Jugglah! That is amazing!

I had guessed that the college was named after William Jennings Bryan.

Huzzah for homeschooling! I have been homeschooled all my life, as well!

Do you have any idea what you will major in?
Probably English, with an emphasis on Literature
King Butter Turtle wrote:Hey, that's cool. William Jennings Bryan was from Nebraska! \:D/

What's your favorite book?
And this being from the guy who hates reading?! Well, this is even harder than the movie question. I can honestly say that it is probably not "The History of Turnips". I would say, anything by C.S. Lewis. I believe he is the wisest man I've ever heard of. Every one of the words he wrote were full of truth.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jugglah wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:What's your favorite book?
And this being from the guy who hates reading?! Well, this is even harder than the movie question. I can honestly say that it is probably not "The History of Turnips". I would say, anything by C.S. Lewis. I believe he is the wisest man I've ever heard of. Every one of the words he wrote were full of truth.
Haha, ya, I've obviously never heard of either of those, but I must admit The History of Turnips sounds quite fascinating!

What AIO albums do you own?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Jugglah wrote:
Haha, ya, I've obviously never heard of either of those, but I must admit The History of Turnips sounds quite fascinating!

C.S. Lewis wrote "The Chronicles of Narnia". And I don't even care if you hate reading, I'm going to be bossy and annoying and command you to read those books. It's not like they're hard, or anything. They're children's books. But you cannot read them without your life being changed. And about the children's book thing, C.S. Lewis himself said, "If a book is only worth reading as a child, then it is not worth reading at all."

I own far less than I wish I did. I'm too lazy to go upstairs and count, but I'd say I've got approximately 10. I'm just too poor to shell out $25 every time. Fortunately, there's an awesome library near my house that has nearly every album, so I've been able to listen to every episode, except for the newest album.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Do you goto the library for other things besides Adventures in Odyssey albums?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jugglah wrote:
Jugglah wrote:

C.S. Lewis wrote "The Chronicles of Narnia". And I don't even care if you hate reading, I'm going to be bossy and annoying and command you to read those books. It's not like they're hard, or anything. They're children's books. But you cannot read them without your life being changed. And about the children's book thing, C.S. Lewis himself said, "If a book is only worth reading as a child, then it is not worth reading at all."
Oh, I've heard of the Chronicles of Narnia, just not the other ones. The first two were read to me when I was little and I've seen the old movies when I was little, the first new movie and I've heard some of the FOTF radio theatre.
Jugglah wrote:I own far less than I wish I did. I'm too lazy to go upstairs and count, but I'd say I've got approximately 10. I'm just too poor to shell out $25 every time. Fortunately, there's an awesome library near my house that has nearly every album, so I've been able to listen to every episode, except for the newest album.
You don't have an inventory of your AIO albums? :shock: Amature. :noway: I have 34. I'm missing a few tapes, but I'm too lazy to pull up the WORD DOCUMENT that tells me which one's those are.
K1 wrote:Do you goto the library for other things besides Adventures in Odyssey albums?
Saying as she wants to be a librarian, I'm guessing lot's of things. ;)