I'm Jugglah, so throw a question at me!

And I'll see if I can throw an answer back

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 10K wrote:
KODY 10K a while ago wrote: Do you like viewing "Hogan's Heroes" online?

Have you ever worn a bullet-proof vest?

Do you know how to plunge a toilet?
*sniff*
Oops. Sorry, Mr. Sullivan!

I haven't, but that would potentially be fun.

No, and I'm of the opinion that they shouldn't even be made available to anyone but military and police forces. I mean really, what normal person needs a bullet-proof vest unless they're planning to do something criminal?

No. That's the mens' job at my house. :D
Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Why did KODY just ask about 10 people if they like Hogan's Heroes?
Why do all of your questions involve KODY?
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Why do all my questions develop responses? Hm...

Why do Irwin's queries always involve me?

What is the second-person plural past tense form of to be?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 10K wrote:Why do all my questions develop responses? Hm...

Why do Irwin's queries always involve me?

What is the second-person plural past tense form of to be?
I'm assuming that's rhetorical...

I have no idea...

Depending on where you're from, it's either "y'all have been" or "youse guys have been". And lest you think the answer is "you (pl.) were", that's actually imperfect tense, not past tense.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Who are you, really? :wink:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Jugglah wrote:And lest you think the answer is "you (pl.) were", that's actually imperfect tense, not past tense.
What? Please explain, english teacher. Why can't I say "While we were gone you (plural) were (past tense) good"?

How tall are you?

Do you like dancing?

What's your social security number?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What's your father's maiden name?

What is the highest number of notification emails that you saw in your inbox at one time?

When was the last time you forgot a meal completely?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Who are you, really? ;)
Batgirl. I thought everybody knew that already.
King Butter Turtle wrote:
Jugglah wrote:And lest you think the answer is "you (pl.) were", that's actually imperfect tense, not past tense.
What? Please explain, english teacher. Why can't I say "While we were gone you (plural) were (past tense) good"?

How tall are you?

Do you like dancing?

What's your social security number?
You can say that, but was/were is always used in the imperfect tense. You're making it hard because you're using the verb "to be", which is an irregular verb, anyway. And easier verb to use as an example would be "I was eating" (imperfect) or "I ate" (simple past).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperfect_tense

5'5''

I love dancing, as long as it's swing dancing. If you're talking about when people stand around and look like they're having seizures, then no, I don't like dancing. \:D/

Nice try. :shame:
KODY 105 wrote:What's your father's maiden name?

What is the highest number of notification emails that you saw in your inbox at one time?

When was the last time you forgot a meal completely?
If you're trying to get me to spread my last name all over the internet, it's not going to work. That information is reserved for my Facebook friends, whom I know to be real non-creeper type people.

Eh, maybe two at the most.

Can't remember, but I did do that several times in the last couple of months. Not good.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Males do not have maiden names, as far as I know. (But studying secular social science is definitely not a hobby of mine...)

What is your worst enemy's middle name?

For how many hours have you registered for the fall?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Males do not have maiden names, as far as I know. (But studying secular social science is definitely not a hobby of mine...)

What is your worst enemy's middle name?

For how many hours have you registered for the fall?
Benjamin ](*,)

Technically, 13. But I'm taking an online course this summer, so by the end of the fall semester, I'll have 16 hours done. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Have you taken any CLEP or AP tests to lighten your course load?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Have you taken any CLEP or AP tests to lighten your course load?
No. I thought about taking some CLEP tests, but I didn't get around to it. I actually thought that I might CLEP out of taking foreign languages, but now I think I'll take Greek in college, because that sounds really interesting. If I only had the option of French or Spanish, I'd CLEP out of it for sure.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Why am I posting here?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

When was the last time you lost something? What was it, and how long did it take to find something, may I inquire?

How often do you walk past an analog clock?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Jugglah wrote:
You can say that, but was/were is always used in the imperfect tense. You're making it hard because you're using the verb "to be", which is an irregular verb, anyway. And easier verb to use as an example would be "I was eating" (imperfect) or "I ate" (simple past).
O.k., I get the second part, but when the verb is to be, why can't you use were?

What about square dancing?

Have you decided to vote for italiq in the election yet, or do you still need some persuasion?

Would you ever consider getting a tattoo?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Why am I posting here?
Because by doing so, you gain awesomeness points.
KODY 105 wrote:When was the last time you lost something? What was it, and how long did it take to find something, may I inquire?

How often do you walk past an analog clock?
Well, I can tell you about the weirdest thing I've ever lost. So, my mom gave me a sapphire ring that she'd gotten as a college graduation present. I was 13, which isn't important, but anyway...one day I lost it, in my bedsheets, I'm pretty sure. It was gone for months, and then I happened to look up at a wall in my bedroom, and there it was: hanging on a nail that at one time held a calendar. I have no explanation. Second strangest unexplainable thing that ever happened in my life. First would the time I survived a car crash where the car ran off the road going 75 mph and flipped twice. I attribute stuff like that to God for sure.

That's a digital clock, right? I have one in my room.
Jugglah wrote:
O.k., I get the second part, but when the verb is to be, why can't you use were?

What about square dancing?

Have you decided to vote for italiq in the election yet, or do you still need some persuasion?

Would you ever consider getting a tattoo?
It all depends on whether it's a continuing action. "I was hungry" or "I have been hungry". Both are grammatically correct - it just depends on the context you want.

I like square dancing okay. I've done it a couple of times.

Oh, yeah, I'm convinced. I'm just waiting on my sig and stuff. :D
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

An analog clock is the round one that rotates two or three arms (or one if it's broken).

How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?

Have you ever cut your fingernails so short the area right underneath the nails hurts?
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Jugglah wrote:
Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:Why am I posting here?
Because by doing so, you gain awesomeness points.
SCORE :D
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:An analog clock is the round one that rotates two or three arms (or one if it's broken).

How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?

Have you ever cut your fingernails so short the area right underneath the nails hurts?
Haha, never mind. Yeah, I have one of those in my room, too. But it doesn't have any numbers.

One. A pair of super amazing aviators.

No. I only cut the white part, and not the pink part, so it's all good.

Also, KBT, I forgot about the tattoo thing. I would maybe consider it. I don't know if I would go through with it. If I ever did get one, it would be something Christian. Then maybe it wouldn't seem so evil. :anxious:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What is your favorite font?

What is your favorite theme park?

Have you seen Come What May? http://www.comewhatmaythemovie.com
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:What is your favorite font?

What is your favorite theme park?

Have you seen Come What May? http://www.comewhatmaythemovie.com
I think you asked me that already. :-k

Disney World! \:D/

Nope.