Questions for JED

Following the new trend PLEASE ask me a question

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
JED
Love to love

Questions for JED

Post by JED »

Have a question, go ahead and ask JED!!! I am the Dr. Phil for thetoo. :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Why is my question not a question?
...I hate marquees.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

J-man wrote:Why is my question not a question?
your question is not a question because you already know the answer to your question you do not seek to understand what you are asking. which is what a question is. hope I answered the question that is not a question! :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

In other words, my question is a oxymoron, right? ;)
...I hate marquees.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

rightio my man do you have another question? I think I handled the first one fairly well.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Why do your RPG characters, even the nicer ones, seem to get easily angry at Amethystic's characters? I mean yeesh, Josiah's the one talking about fooling your enemy and not trusting anyone. :-
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Amethystic wrote:Why do your RPG characters, even the nicer ones, seem to get easily angry at Amethystic's characters? I mean yeesh, Josiah's the one talking about fooling your enemy and not trusting anyone. :-
I guess i just have a grudge against you. :anxious: i dunno I guess it is because it easiest to have a conflict with your characters no offense...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Why do your RPG characters, even the nicer ones, seem to get easily angry at Amethystic's characters? I mean yeesh, Josiah's the one talking about fooling your enemy and not trusting anyone. :-
I guess i just have a grudge against you. :anxious: i dunno I guess it is because it easiest to have a conflict with your characters no offense...
Um, okay.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Can I ask a question?
Save Eugene in the character competition!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

JD wrote:Can I ask a question?
you just did. ;) but your free to ask another one \:D/
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

How come I knew you were going to say that?
Save Eugene in the character competition!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

JD wrote:How come I knew you were going to say that?

:-k hmmm because your a wise and intuitive person. \:D/ bravo bravo! =D>
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED, where did you come up with your name? Did you pick that name for the word its initials spell?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

KODY 105 wrote:JED, where did you come up with your name? Did you pick that name for the word its initials spell?
no not really when I first came on thetoo I preferred Jacob to JED but then Daniel Abigal Maxwell (DAM) called me JED on The Dark Knight RPG and it sort of caught on. Then I was known as JED on the Randoms and Too family thread so now I prefer JED to Jacob E. Doyle but I am not changing myname anytime soon.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I had 2 usernames before using the name 'Amethystic'. What were they? No, Joan of Arc wasn't one of them.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Amethystic wrote:I had 2 usernames before using the name 'Amethystic'. What were they? No, Joan of Arc wasn't one of them.
I'm sorry Amy I haven't been here all that long so I can't answer your question. But I will do my best to find the answer! :D
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:
Amethystic wrote:I had 2 usernames before using the name 'Amethystic'. What were they? No, Joan of Arc wasn't one of them.
I'm sorry Amy I haven't been here all that long so I can't answer your question. But I will do my best to find the answer! :D
Mwah-hah-hah-hah! :twisted:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Amethystic wrote:
Jacob E. Doyle wrote:
Mwah-hah-hah-hah! :twisted:

=; that was totally unneccessary
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Did you even realize I left the RPG-thingy?
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Shadowfax wrote:Did you even realize I left the RPG-thingy?
Yes I actually did but I didn't see the use of asking you to come back since you really don't really seem to be interested in RPG's. We are doing fine with our RPG right now I am sure someone can take control of your character unless you want to come back..