ask a Sonuna (and/or her RP characters)

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

uz wrote:define sonuna.
'sonuna': see "History, Rites and Customs of the KMV"'s section on historical heroic immortals.
Kait wrote:Where can I find the Frog of Levine?
In the southern regions of D'Alembert, although it is endangered due to meteor strikes disrupting its natural habitat. Check ahead if you wish to hunt or capture any.
xiao wrote:what is the meaning of life?

do they sell it at wallgreens?
42; please note you will be charged thrice for this question, due to it answering two others as well.
No, but you can buy things in multiples of 42, and isn't that good enough?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Why can't you divide by zero?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

xiao wrote:Why can't you divide by zero?
Because mathematicians do not want to be pwned by a certain soldierly individual antipathetic to the number. It has been that way since the beginning of Western mathematics because said individual is, for a number of reasons, also a Time Lord and thus could pwn anyone who tried, at any time they chose.

So they just gave up and made it impossible.
StrongNChrist wrote:what is a Sonuna?
See top-of-page reference.
Last edited by Sonuna on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

what is a Sonuna?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

oh, a sonuna - an infinite knowledge purveyor

are you a fabric ninja?
do you see more than that for breakfast?
have you ever tried to drink paper?
is the James hivemind backup server still down?
YAY!
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? :-k
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Mireille Bouquet wrote:oh, a sonuna - an infinite knowledge purveyor

are you a fabric ninja?
do you see more than that for breakfast?
have you ever tried to drink paper?
is the James hivemind backup server still down?
YAY!
I moonlight as one on Tuesday evenings, yes, no, and probably not, respectively.
Fei wrote:Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? :-k
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? All people have their own answers.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

are you going to answer my questions?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:are you going to answer my questions?
You have not yet posed any beyond the one which I have previously answered.
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

If I were to sell my monkey on ebay, do you think my next door neighbor's son will have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch?
Do you believe in the couch?
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

1) How do you correctly spell no-one? With a hyphen, space or as one word?

2) How would one become a sonuna? If that is indeed possible.

3) If the answer to then above is "-SYSTEM ERROR-" or the like, how would one become a semi-sonuna?
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Oh great Sonuna, if I were to suddenly fall into Middle Earth, what would you suggest I drag along with me? :-k
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

hubcap wrote:If I were to sell my monkey on ebay, do you think my next door neighbor's son will have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch?
Naturally. Simple cause and effect, that.
Smaug the dragon wrote:1) How do you correctly spell no-one? With a hyphen, space or as one word?

2) How would one become a sonuna? If that is indeed possible.

3) If the answer to then above is "-SYSTEM ERROR-" or the like, how would one become a semi-sonuna?
1. With either a space or a hyphen.
b) One cannot become a sonuna; one must be born a sonuna.
iii. Presumably by way of being descended from one.
JesusIsAlive wrote:Oh great Sonuna, if I were to suddenly fall into Middle Earth, what would you suggest I drag along with me? :-k
If during the Silmarillion, the Hobbit or the actual trilogy, copies of the books so that you would know where not to be.
Failing that, probably an atlas.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Is it not out of a sonuna's character to answer questions about itself?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

ek wrote:Is it not out of a sonuna's character to answer questions about itself?
The sonuna is a mysterious figure regardless of how many questions she answers, so she does not see any essential harm in doing so.

Yeah, enigmatic, all right. You only killed off the sole version of yourself any of us could've figured out before any of us existed in universe-time.
I was under the impression I'd gotten rid of you.
Oh, no. I'm unkillable. Thought you realized that mid-2004.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Why is it that each time I roam, Chicago is callin' me home?

Especially since I don't live in Chicago?

Will this affect any planetary orbits?
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

1) Gale?
2) How might I effectively fight off an unknown life-draining entity that wears black and eats things on Thursday afternoons?
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

o hay gaiz I'm doing this again
Pseudonym wrote:Why is it that each time I roam, Chicago is callin' me home?
Especially since I don't live in Chicago?
Will this affect any planetary orbits?
a) It's sort of like Rome, in a way; Rome (and Chicago alike) calls those who roam to take it as their home, presumably because all places (by the property of inverse roadenometry) have roads leading from Rome to them.
b) See above.
c) Due to morphic resonance between the Chicago-Rome duet, any effects it may have had have already been expressed by the modern era.
Elf of Rivendell wrote:1) Gale?
2) How might I effectively fight off an unknown life-draining entity that wears black and eats things on Thursday afternoons?
1) Really! How could you possibly mistake my greatness for the pale imitation of his own?
Uh, sorry about that...

2) Possibly using bullets. Failing that, because such things have a nasty habit of being immune to conventional weaponry, possibly butterknife shuriken.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Is there any simple forty-six step plan by which I may fool all my friends and family into believing I am a sonuna?
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Pseudonym wrote:Is there any simple forty-six step plan by which I may fool all my friends and family into believing I am a sonuna?
Apparently, never watch television / play video games, only read about them.