I want...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

I want...

Post by DanP740 »

I want my own message board. I don't know how, and I want it to be free (if that is possible)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

www.forumer.com

That will get you set up in about five minutes. The hardest thing is learning how to admin a php board, and they strip it down so much that it's really not that hard.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'll try that.

EDIT: That looks just like the TH! I need to work on it, but heres the link: http://danscartalk.12.forumer.com
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

You can change the layout and banner too...If you want a banner change, or anything like that let me know. The Merchant Vessel will be glad to help in anyway. I know how to do that stuff also, so if you need advise or tips, let me know!
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

Also, the Odyssey Computer Shoppe can set up one that is ad-free for a low price of $10 ToO money!!! (Also, I am glad that you got your forum set up with forumer!)