Favorite ToO place

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

which is your favorite

Finneman's Market
53%
Whit's end
17%
Harlequin Theatre
10%
Hillengdale
7%
Odyssey 105
10%
Gower's Field
3%
City Hall
No votes
Media Outlet
No votes

Total votes: 30

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Does nobody else like the Harlequin Theatre? It's fun, and the mod there is just fabulous! ;)
Mellow does such an excellent job, doesn't he? \:D/
Mellow's the only mod there, right? :^o
Yeah, it'd be nice if he had a fellow companion to help patrol the area. He's so lonely. :(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Does nobody else like the Harlequin Theatre? It's fun, and the mod there is just fabulous! ;)
Mellow does such an excellent job, doesn't he? \:D/
Mellow's the only mod there, right? :^o
Mellow is a great chap, isn't he? He's definitely the only mod there worth speaking of - the other one is really of no consequence at all.

:mecry:
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

My favorite place is... THE ADMIN BOARD!!! \:D/

:-s

Kidding. It would have to be gowers field. *sniff* If only Elf and LGB would come back. :(
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Finneman's Market....to be completely honest, I hardly ever even check the other ones. :-
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I find myself enjoying Finneman's Market the most.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

2Cool4Skool wrote: Kidding. It would have to be gowers field. *sniff* If only Elf and LGB would come back. :(
I feel understated........;)
I want to change my vote to the goof club asylum....its the most happenin place in town...especially with the mystery going on and whatnot
StarWarsfan
Processing

Post by StarWarsfan »

I like Odyssey 105.That si my favorite
my second fav is who knbows
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

All of it! (Is that specific enough?)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
2Cool4Skool wrote: Kidding. It would have to be gowers field. *sniff* If only Elf and LGB would come back. :(
I feel understated........;)
I want to change my vote to the goof club asylum....its the most happenin place in town...especially with the mystery going on and whatnot
Nice plug for your faction, EK!

Well in that case, I like the Blackgaard faction the most! But I can't even tell you about the top secret stuff that we are working on! :-$
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Gower's Field.

Yep, as evidenced by the fact that we're showing up in close to every single post you make now.
...quiet, you.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.