Favorite AIO moment

What's your favorite moment (or scene) in AIO?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Favorite AIO moment

Post by gimp80995 »

My favorite scene(s) are:

Connie asking Whit to pray with her in "Connie" Part 2

The prayer scene in "The Time Has Come" when Eugene's prayer keeps getting inturrupted by Tom, Bernard and others from Odyssey.

The scene when Nick and Lisa meet for the first time in "Just Say Yes"

The countdown to the (stink) bomb exploding in "Real Time"

The conversation between Bryan Dern and Whit in "Real Time" while they're trapped in the elevator.

Those are among the top.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Two that stand our are Dr. Blackgaard's 'death' scene in a ANNAN part 1, and Eugene's flashbacks in the IS in The Time Has Come.

-Jonathan
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Yeah, Eugene's flashbacks in the IS are good too.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I agree with the scene with Eugene's flashbacks, and also his prayer to become a Christian. I also really like Brian Dern's scenes in "Top This" and Eugene in "Poor Loser".
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I love the part where Connie hits Mitch with her tennis racket. 8-[
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

'Secrets' has a lot of good scenes. I especially enjoy the point where Connie and Nick are discussing thumbs.

-The Master Charles
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Monday wrote:I love the part where Connie hits Mitch with her tennis racket. 8-[
Yeah,THWAACK. 8-[
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I love the part where Eugene comes to know Christ, and all of their best friends show up to get a cup of coffee. Coffee, what a God send.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Screech wrote:
Monday wrote:I love the part where Connie hits Mitch with her tennis racket. 8-[
Yeah,THWAACK. 8-[
:mad: Then frozen pizza. :)

When Wooton inherits his grandfathers office chair and you find out he is the creator of POWER BOY!!! Oh, and when Wooton rips his pants singing "The Happy Birthday Song" to Mrs. Randolph. One more, The "Silly String Incident." Just about everything that happened to Talia Bassett....
*sings* "This is the list that never ends. It goes on and on my friends...."

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

"Some people started reading it just the other day. And now they can't stop reading because its the list that never ends"

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Lazarus coming forth from the grave in "An Adventure in Bethany."
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

When Tom dismantles the Imagination Station in Exit. I like how it goes through lots of scenes from the machine's past, and then shuts down completely.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Absolute favorite is in Search for Whit where Eugene is in the elevator with this stranger and the little twinkle of music that plays when he realizes who the strange man is.

"Because I gave it to you."
*twinkle*
"But it's not possible!"
"Hi Eugene, it's good to see you again."
"Mr. Whittaker!"

And then there's a station break and my heart and emotions soar on the wings of love and joy.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Frank wrote:Absolute favorite is in Search for Whit where Eugene is in the elevator with this stranger and the little twinkle of music that plays when he realizes who the strange man is.

"Because I gave it to you."
*twinkle*
"But it's not possible!"
"Hi Eugene, it's good to see you again."
"Mr. Whittaker!"

And then there's a station break and my heart and emotions soar on the wings of love and joy.
I LOVE that scene! It is so candid! :D
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I love the scene when Eugene beomes a Christian. It's like someone from your extended family becoming a Christian after waiting a long time.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I agree with dawning. (I've experienced that) The part where Eugene becomes a Christian is awesome.

I also like the scene in the Search for Whit where Jason decodes the letter right when he's captured, and then walks away gleefully. :P
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The scene where Whit sees Jennie and Jerry in "The Mortal Coil" is good. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Of course, Eugene's conversion scene is classic. I also like the scene in The Triangle where a young Whit is making a kind, humbling apology to a young Jack, only to find out that his words are being heard by a lot more people than he thought! The scene where Lucy forgives Richard Maxwell at the bus depot in The Homecoming, and then Whit talking to Tom about Tom's inability to forgive, are also meaningful to me.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:and then Whit talking to Tom about Tom's inability to forgive, are also meaningful to me.
Following that thought, also when the people confronted Tom in DBD for the same thing and he was STILL unable to forgive. Thankfully that quickly changed.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:Of course, Eugene's conversion scene is classic. I also like the scene in The Triangle where a young Whit is making a kind, humbling apology to a young Jack, only to find out that his words are being heard by a lot more people than he thought! The scene where Lucy forgives Richard Maxwell at the bus depot in The Homecoming, and then Whit talking to Tom about Tom's inability to forgive, are also meaningful to me.
Ooh, yeah. The latter scene you mentioned, where Lucy forgives Richard . . . when Tom completely rejects Richard . . . and when Whit visits Tom to discuss his resentment. At the time, those scenes stood out for me as rather poignant occurrences.

I miss Richard.