Writing Faction Fundraiser

Bring Mom, Dad, the kids...bring money!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I might be interested. i'm not sure though. it depends on whether or not I can be in two factions or not.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

You can be in more than one Faction, but I am not sure about 3.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Wait...I can be in two factions? I thought we were limited to just one, When did this change?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If there are two factions that you want to be in, Shadowpaw can approve a second one if you ask him to - I don't know if you can automatically join a second one without approval.

However, I think that one is enough for a lot of people! :D
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ok I really am interested. How much do I pay and to whom? I was appriached earlier by three different members asking me to join, but this was when the goof club starteedd and I promised EK to help him. I realyl would like to join here.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Wait...I can be in two factions? I thought we were limited to just one, When did this change?
It was changed about a week ago.. though it was a lowkey change. Members are allowed to be in up to three factions, but only one of the Israelites or Bones of Wrath. Contacting anyone on the Mayoral Staff for permission is not required.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Ok I really am interested. How much do I pay and to whom?
The contact person for the Writing Faction would be Chandler. The entry fee is somewhere in the $400-500 range.

Cheerio