Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift are dating

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Do you think Joe and Taylor make a cute couple?

Yes!Aww so sweet!
24%
Who?..wait..WHAT?
53%
No, they are so different from each other and it's just weird
24%

Total votes: 17

Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

SweetiePaw wrote:How do you KNOW that this is not true?I read it in people mag. and people mag. is always right!:)
So true! Because the media..ESPECIALLY celebrity gossip magazines...are always right and never get anything wrong or purposefully twist it \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

SweetiePaw wrote:How do you KNOW that this is not true?I read it in people mag. and people mag. is always right!:)
FYI 1. You can't believe anything you hear or read. 2. People magazine is a tabloid cleverly disguised as a news mag. It's a high-class tabloid, but still a tabloid, and nothing more.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Jonathan wrote:
FYI 1. You can't believe anything you hear or read. 2. People magazine is a tabloid cleverly disguised as a news mag. It's a high-class tabloid, but still a tabloid, and nothing more.
Who's Joe Jonas?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ziff wrote:I honestly wouldn't care if Joe Jonas got hit by a bus. Well, I would feel bad. But atleast his terrible music would stop.
In a way, I agree. I couldn't care less these people date, they're going to ruin their lives, one way or another. :sad:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

American Eagle wrote:
Ziff wrote:I honestly wouldn't care if Joe Jonas got hit by a bus. Well, I would feel bad. But atleast his terrible music would stop.
In a way, I agree. I couldn't care less these people date, they're going to ruin their lives, one way or another. :sad:
What do you mean "they're going to ruin their lives anyway? :-s
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Please, please tell me you are being sarcastic.

;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SweetiePaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Every popular child actor (non-Christians) destroy their lives. Miley Cyrus with her thing (which will get worse), The Ashley twins, Lindsey Lohan, and Mccully Culkin are all great examples. They live in the world, are controled by the world, and are destroyed by the world. It happens every day. That's what I meant.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

American Eagle wrote:
SweetiePaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Every popular child actor (non-Christians) destroy their lives. Miley Cyrus with her thing (which will get worse), The Ashley twins, Lindsey Lohan, and Mccully Culkin are all great examples. They live in the world, are controled by the world, and are destroyed by the world. It happens every day. That's what I meant.
Um.............The Jonas Brother's ARE Christians. Where have you been????

<3<3<3
BBB
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote: Um.............The Jonas Brother's ARE Christians. Where have you been????

<3<3<3
BBB
Well, after reading through this, it appears the claim to be Christians. I'm sorry if I put them down too much without knowing everything, I was speaking more of pop culture in general. Not really them in particular. :D

Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

American Eagle wrote:
SweetiePaw wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
That is SO not true..it is mostly true but look at Kirk Cam.and his sister..they are good christian people.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SweetiePaw wrote: That is SO not true..it is mostly true but look at Kirk Cam.and his sister..they are good christian people.
Let me take that back. I meant people who live for the world. I didn't mean all non-Christians at their present state will be destroyed, I meant the people who let sin destroy them. Sorry for not clarifying that. :sad: Thanks! :D

BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

American Eagle wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote: Um.............The Jonas Brother's ARE Christians. Where have you been????

<3<3<3
BBB
Well, after reading through this, it appears the claim to be Christians. I'm sorry if I put them down too much without knowing everything, I was speaking more of pop culture in general. Not really them in particular. :D
Haha, it's ok. I'm just picky about that, because the Jonas Brothers really impress me with how they've stayed Christians in the world they're in.

:D :D :D

<3<3<3
BBB
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Everything I read say they denied it. :)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

My theory:

Celebrities don't really date each other. Celebrities are really robot cyborg clones that eat dried pasta. And don't date.

Stop staring at me like I'm crazy. :x
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

To all of you that said Taylor and Joe are not dating..well..they are! :anxious:
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Post by underdogfan710 »

And why should we care? :anxious:
God promises a safe landing, not smooth passage.

:shocking: + :jester: = :mad:
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

And everything still says they aren't! \:D/

And why should we care? (Oh yeah, I think someone asked that)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

SweetiePaw wrote:To all of you that said Taylor and Joe are not dating..well..they are! :anxious:
Seriously, have you not taken the hint yet? No one is interested in celebrity gossip on this site! Please, for the sake of my sanity if nothing else, drop it!
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

What??They are SO dating!Yes,if you look it up on the internet it doesn't say anything..but I know that they are dating:)I don't care about all the gossip..I'm just a Taylor swift fan.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

...and of course, it's not like the sleazy, unreliable tabloids will print anything for some cash. ;)