clean or messy

hahaha

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

so?

Clean
22%
Messy
9%
In Between
70%

Total votes: 23

dancer02248
I've been working out

clean or messy

Post by dancer02248 »

is your house clean or messy most of the time? what about your room? what do you perfer?

my house is usually so-so, and my room is usually a mess, i like when it's clean, but i hate cleaning it and maintaining cleanliness
Me
An original

Post by Me »

My room is definitely messy, and the house is in between.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Our house is moderately clean, depending on how you look at it. My mom thinks our house is a mess, while I think it's semi-clean. We all have different standards... O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Our house is clean with the exception of a couple closets and drawers. Mostly of which can be found in my or my brother's room. :anxious:
My room alternates depending on when I decide to clean it and keep it clean and all that good stuff. :noway:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Somewhat clean. Like Trent said...different standards.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

My room is inbetween but sometimes it gets down right messy.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Our house is usually clean, but my room is on the messy side. :anxious: Right now it's not too bad...in between.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My family has moments of both. I enjoy being clean, but I have to be in a mood to clean. We have chores of course, to prevent ants from overrunning our home.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

My room is clean :). I can't stand having a messy room.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

my roam is farly clean but my house is a inbetween. like its not like its messy its just its got alot of clutter. but its orginized clutter if you know what I mean. \:D/
Image [img]
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

One might say my room is messy, but I would say it's in between. Kind of a "light mess" that is easily fixed. :)
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Neat. Neat. Neat. Neat. Sometimes, over a weekend or a couple of days when the only time I'm home is to sleep, it may get messy. Change my clothes and throw them on my chair. Take out something from my desk leave it.
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

In between
Priscilla

<><
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

My house is usually messy, though at the present time it is clean, as we had a devotional there with friends from church recently.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

My house is clean 99.9% of the time. My room, is a different matter... :anxious: :- My mom always thinks that our house is a mess though... the other .1% of the time, it's messy because my cousins visit or something. ](*,)

Sarah
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Our house is usually inbetween - I think that it's clean enough, and my mom thinks that it isn't, but whatever. ;)

My room is on the messy side right now. It doesn't help that I have stuff from my dorm room in there, too. I actually usually kept my dorm room fairly neat and clean (other than that we didn't vacuum very often :anxious: ), but at home I'm messier. O:)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

In between. If you went by a certain siblings room is would be trash city. If you went by another room it would be clean. ;)
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

My mom usually has our house decently clean. It's not perfect, but still very nice. I am very picky about my room, and it is usually very clean.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Inbetween
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

my mom thinks my room is ALWAYS messy (unless she cleans it), but usually inbetween. our house is normally pretty clean too.....but not perfect. :anxious: