Chaotic

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Chaotic

Post by gimp80995 »

Any of you paying much attention to CNN about the earthquakes in CA? (4 of them in just one week if I've heard right).

Then there's snow in Northren CA..........ok, yeah it snows in Northren CA........but in June???

Some of you know that CA is my destination in this whole road trip.......and thinkin' bout all that's going on there..........I take a look at the town I'm in now (and about to depart shortly)........Mountian / desert community........not too hot in summer, definately plenty cold in winter.......no tornado / earthquake / hurricane risk..........I'm tempted to get a job and decide that I live here..........if CA isn't in the middle of the Pacific Ocean by October, then maybe go out there for the stuff I gotta do..........well, no that wouldn't work cuz then I'd have to take time off from work and all..........oh well.

Anyway it's just so weird with all the stuff going on there............makes me wonder if I REALLY want to go there after all.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I didn't know that it was snowing in Northern CA...I live in Northern CA. Well...but I live by San Fransisco...so it prolly won't snow by the ocean. Come visit me on your road trip!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Northern CA rocks! I go there about once a year. Earthquakes happen. I've been there before when one occurred, and it was more fun than anything else.

What city in CA are you going to Gimp?
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Eep, my brother and sister are on a plane out to California right now as a post this! I hope they'll be ok! :) My aunt said that the earthquake was pretty far away from where they live, but either way, it's still pretty scary... :?

Sarah
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Don't worry...it's not that dangerous out here. (I like living in CA.) \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Earthquakes really aren't so bad... sure, there are a few violent ones that really cause damage, but those are somewhat rare and generally cause more damage because they've hit an area with inferior building codes.

That being said, I expect California to be in the ocean before the year is over! \:D/