Talk Radio

Anybody listen to it?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Talk Radio

Post by Shad Lexer »

This might be more for the older members, but do any of you listen to talk radio at all? I listen to WRKO, Boston's talk station. I love listening to Rush Limbaugh and Howie Carr..
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I used to listen to sports radio, but I only like local shows and Mike & Mike.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm not really into the two Christian music stations the Twin Cities has, so if I'm not listening to the classical station I'm listening to our Christian talk station, KKMS, where Todd Friel got his start. I used to be able to listen to him three hours a day if I wanted.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Mostly Todd Friel (Way of the Master Radio), Albert Mohler...and sometimes some Worldview Weekend stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of Limbaugh- I tend to think he's a bit overrated..but, I did get to meet him once- he's very nice. :D
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

I listen to Sean hanady..I don't know how to spell his name.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I listen to Rush Limbaugh on occasion. I don't listen everyday though.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I listen to the greatest radio talk show of them all, Glenn Beck!!! \:D/

I will occasionally listen to Rush but I'm at work when he is on 95% of the time... I'm not really a big fan of his. I agree with him "in theory" on a lot of things but I don't really like how he comes across.
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Glenn Beck is funny. I also like Laura Ingraham, and Janet Parschal. And I'll throw Dr. Dobson in there, too.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

My dad listens to Glenn Beck all the time. I would, but I can't pick up any stations that play him.

..Not really into Rush, but he is kinda the "founder" of conservative talk radio, so that makes him sorta cool. ;) I also occasionally listen to Michael Savage at night.. I can sorta pick up a station that plays him at night. I don't usually listen to him though, he drives me absolutely insane. :anxious:

Oh, and don't forget about Coast to Coast! \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

My talk radio people, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and most everyone on WGN Radio out of Chicago.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Mainly I listen to Mike & Mike. :D
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I usually prefer Glenn Beck over anyone else... I'm not a fan of Rush. He's annoying and comes across wrong. Plus, he's too much of what everyone considers a "conservative" to be.

I don't mind Hannity, but he's kind of like Rush in some aspects. I usually stick to Glenn! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

SweetiePaw wrote:I listen to Sean hanady..I don't know how to spell his name.
You have good taste.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

I listen to Rush sometimes, and Bill O'riley sometimes. I'm not as much as a regular listener to talk radio as I used to be. Probably because I moved recently and haven't gotten around to finding out what the good local talk station is yet. I used to live in Portland, ME and they had a station that played most of WRKO's programs, I think it was like a sister station to WRKO.
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

REGEPAW wrote:
You have good taste.
Thank you:)
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I absolutely cannot stand Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly or Savage. Occasionally I'll tune into Medved's show or Prager since they seem to be two of the more reasonable voices in talk radio.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I used to listen to talk radio alot. From 10pm-1am. I did enjoy calling in to shows though. \:D/ That's the fun part!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Sherlock Holmes wrote:I absolutely cannot stand Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly or Savage. Occasionally I'll tune into Medved's show or Prager since they seem to be two of the more reasonable voices in talk radio.
I totally di.tto that.

I absolutely love Dennis Prager, because he's just so...wise. Or something. haha.

Anyways. I really like Prager \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yes, very much. I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Dave Ramsey, Mike & Mike, The Herd, Allnight, though he is so wrong Alan Colmes, and some local shows. I like radio, especially talk.

EDIT:
SweetiePaw wrote:
REGEPAW wrote:
You have good taste.
Thank you:)
It's spelled Sean Hannity
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I have also been listening to Issue's Etc again now that it's back on the air, as well as Pirate Christian Radio *points to sig*, as most of their afternoon/early evening are talk radio.