Book Podcast

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Book Podcast

Post by Thursday Next »

I am going to be starting up a podcast that deals with reviewing books from A Christian perspective and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of specific books I should start with. Thanks for your help.
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

Are you going to be doing just Christian books, or secular books, or either?
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

My primary focus is going to popular fiction/classic literature. That's not to say there won't be some overlap or I might decide to review a Christian book, but I'm trying to keep my focus on secular books.
Last edited by Thursday Next on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

This has always been one of my favorites and I would love to hear a christian perspective on it.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

How bout Harry Potter i hear some people say that their is christian perspective on it.
Save Eugene in the character competition!