EugeneFans Cousin's New Name

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

EugeneFans Cousin's New Name

Post by Master Kenobi »

A few weeks ago, I decided that my username was boring and unoriginal. So I decided to do the only thing natural to do: change my username. That left me with two problems, one being my lack of money and the other the lack of a new name. I immediately began thinking about what would be a good username.

As the days went by, I pondered this concept :-k . Then about a week later, my family and I went to the movies to see Star Wars Episode III. Obviously, I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, and it had some severe influence on my new name, as you can clearly see.

Then I was left with the other problem. I had never had a whole lot of time to post enough that I received alot of money. Naturally, I started saving my pennies, but the process was slow. Then the bank and stock system opened. This helped significantly. Finally, I had enough money to purchase a change. At long last, I changed my username to Master Kenobi :D .
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Congratulations! =D>
I think your new name is better... it'll give you more of a personality that just being someone's relative. \:D/
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Much better!! Good choice!!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yep, I was trying to figure out who he was and pmed him asking..Nice name.
...I hate marquees.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I like the new name... I knew someone had changed their name but I didn't know who. Welcome back, Master Kenobi! :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was reading the Halo thread, and I was like, "Why is this new guy responding instead of EFC?" :-s Then I looked at the number of posts and realized that a name change must have occurred. Thanks for letting us know offically, though!

The name is nice - don't identify yourself based on others - you are your own cool person! \:D/

*goes off to write self-esteem book* :-
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I thought there was something going on when I saw a new name! I like it much better than your old one! :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

*snif* That's such a touching story of perseverance...

I like your new name much better.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

It's a good name and better then your lasts. It was a little long.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Ah ha! Welcome O great Jedi! I do like the name change. :)
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Yes, good calls all around.
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you like the new name, because I spent almost every last penny on the change ](*,) .