Summer Goals.

Have you made any yet?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Get another job.
Take at least 12 credits of classes
Travel for at least 2 weeks around the US and at least step a foot in Canada so I can say I have been outside of America.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

jessicado wrote: Travel for at least 2 weeks around the US and at least step a foot in Canada so I can say I have been outside of America.
Yay for coming to Canada! You know, there are some very intelligent and wonderful ToO members in Canada...*clears throat dramatically* O:)

My new goal for the summer is to avoid jessicado. :anxious:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Go on vacation and enjoy it. Continue with my studies. Work. ](*,) Post on ToO. Clean up my computer. Rearrange my room a bit. Mundane stuff like that. :anxious:
Evil Chick wrote:My goal this summer is to read a ton of books that I bought this spring, but didn't have time to read yet. They're all Christian living type books, so they require at least a certain amount of thinking while reading. This is my list:

The Joy of Fearing God and The Chase by Jerry Bridges
Changed Into His Image by Jim Berg
The Case for A Creator, The Case for Christ and The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel
A Place of Quiet Rest by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Secret Power to Joy by Susie Shellenberger
Girls of Grace by Point of Grace
Every Young Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge
Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot
Wait for Me by Rebekah St. James
Under God by Toby Mac and Michael Tait

And I also need to finish up my school work. American Literature, Bible, and Writing&Grammar. ](*,)
That's very impressive happysmiler! =D>
Catspaw wrote:My new goal for the summer is to avoid jessicado. :anxious:
:hilarious:

I mean-poor jessicado. :hug: I'm sure it's an awful feeling to know that Catspaw wants to avoid you. :sniff:
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

My summer goals......

**Well, definately want to avoid dying from heat stroke this summer.
**I'd like to have enough money to buy a "new" car at the end of summer.....though since the one I have does run, I probably won't run out and buy one.......save as much money as I can
**Look into getting into nursing school so I can get my RN and finally start making enough money to live off of and still save.
**Hopefully by the end of summer have enough ToO money to get my ToO nursing degree (though looking at my bank account and how my schedule this summer looks, it doesn't look like I'll do it by the end of summer).

There's more, but I have to think about it for a while.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Chandler wrote:
Catspaw wrote:My new goal for the summer is to avoid jessicado. :anxious:
:hilarious:

I mean-poor jessicado. :hug: I'm sure it's an awful feeling to know that Catspaw wants to avoid you. :sniff:

Sniff....Thank you Chandler!!!! Although I think it is too late...however I will I be able to enjoy my summer now? My whole goal to travel was an excuse to meet Catspaw, and now it is ruined! My dreams are crushed...my life will never be the same!

Oh, the humanity!!!!!! :boohoo:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

jessicado you can visit me in Canada. I would sure love to have your company. It gets kinda lonely with only your dog sled and a cold igloo. But of course during the summer I will have my tepee up! :D
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

WOOHOO!!!!! I'm gonna go visit Bmuntz!!! \:D/

:badgrin: :-
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

At the current time, generic summer goals are a) stay alive (preferably) and b) obtain ability "DrivePermit". Level up! :D
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Stay alive....that's a good one!