What is happening to your legs?

Wacky topic, right? Originality is a must.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

What is happening to your legs?

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Let's talk about your legs. What is happening to them right now?

I wrote this because my leg is pulsing right now. It is asleep and I have found that if I don't move I can keep it that way and it's like a weird massage. \:D/ Like that smily only legs not hands. Okay well not quite but that's the closest thing I can get. No one thinks of legs anymore.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Let's talk about your legs. What is happening to them right now?

I wrote this because my leg is pulsing right now. It is asleep and I have found that if I don't move I can keep it that way and it's like a weird massage. \:D/ Like that smily only legs not hands. Okay well not quite but that's the closest thing I can get. No one thinks of legs anymore.
cool, I'm gonna see if I can get my leg to do that.............it sounds awesome.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Ha, just sit at the computer for as long as I have with you leg propped up against the top part of the desk. As long as I have is about an hour.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

It's not really doing anything right now... :-s Except throbbing from walking and standing all day today. (youth group... car wash... standing/washing/holding signs for 5 hours... ](*,))

They do have tinea versicolor, though. I know, sounds like a hair dye, but you should look it up. It's weird. What can I say? Pittsburgh is humid. :P

Sarah
Last edited by Sarah on Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

You're right, it does sound like a hair dye. But I thought of colored contacts because I've been thinking of that recently.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Ha, just sit at the computer for as long as I have with you leg propped up against the top part of the desk. As long as I have is about an hour.
*can later use the fact her leg was asleep and she couldn't move until she got her circulation back as an excuse for being on the puter longer*

Right now all I'm getting is a slight tingle feeling.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My legs aren't doing anything. Seriously, they are just resting under the computer desk. They need lotion and I have a bruise on my right shin, but other than that...
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Ah, a skin rash. A SKIN RASH!? :bolt: I know it seems that the implication of that smily is that I'm trying to get away from you, but I put it in there because he's utilizing his legs!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Who has a skin rash? :-s

Sarah
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

My foot is tappin' with the groovy tunes I'm listnen' to.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My legs aren't doing anything except resting under the desk.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

My legs are sore, tanned, and have several scabs and miscellaneous scratches. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for that charming image, Trent! :sick:

My legs are propped up on a different chair near the computer, but it's at about waist level, so they won't go numb, at least not for a long time.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

My legs are wiggling under the desk. :-s
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Mine are turning green and growing very fast... I shoulda stayed away from thos gamma rays.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't have legs. I'll get you back Top! :insane:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

One is on a platform about a foot high, and the other is spasmodically bouncing, just because I am making it do so for no particular reason other than that I don't want to sit still.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Umm...there's an amp under the computer desk that I like to fiddle around with while I'm sitting here...it's fun. Woopdedoo for original topic ideas. :mad:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Hey Frank, if you're still on can you help me? I accidently clogged the sink when I was shaving and I need a plumber. Could you call one for me? :pray: I'll PM you my address so you can tell them where to go. I just have no experience when it comes to calling a plumber but a bright girl like you should know. :yes:

Thank you SOO much for your help! :adore:
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

My left leg is aching a little, and I have a gorgeous bruise on my right one, turning yellow, and also green around the edge. :D
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!