my journey

part 2

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

my journey

Post by gimp80995 »

Well, my car is fixed and I'll have enough for gas money to finish my journey tomorrow morning.........so I'm 99% sure I will be saying good-bye to this town where I've been told the summer temps can reach 112 with 150% humidity (OK, no one actually told me 150% humidity, but to me it would probably feel like it)...........gonna head off to cooler and drier regions (I hope).

Not 100% sure yet. I mean the doc still won't let me return to work, so I'm not loosing much by leaving, and just risking death by heat stroke if I stay..........I'll know by morning and post here when I've made up my mind.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Great! I hope you have a great Journey (if you journey!). God bless you!
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

Me too! (Although I don't know where part one is)
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeffro wrote:Me too! (Although I don't know where part one is)
Part one was sorta put in during various threads.........I am enjoying the journey..........even if it will take me 3 or 4 months to make a 3 or 4 DAY drive ;).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.