Stuck in your head

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Oh gosh, I heard that song SOO many times today at a local farming festival thingy. Tractors were um...square dancing to it. O:)
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Lexie wrote:
Oh gosh, I heard that song SOO many times today at a local farming festival thingy. Tractors were um...square dancing to it. O:)
This guy at a co-op was singing it on Thursday and it's been stuck in my head ever since :anxious:

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Lexie wrote:
o_0

Wait, tractors?
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

That's...interesting.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Fei wrote:
Lexie wrote:
o_0

Wait, tractors?

Yep, big ones too. They are 'dressed' in pants or skirts and then the 'dance' around each other. Rather fascinating...actually.... lolol
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Stop and Stare - One Republic... it is stuck in my head! AH!!!

stop and stare... I think I'm moving but I go nowhere....
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

"Gary Indiana"- The Music Man. Yea a musical!
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Matchbox 20 - How Far We've Come
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Lexie wrote:
Fei wrote:
Lexie wrote:
o_0

Wait, tractors?

Yep, big ones too. They are 'dressed' in pants or skirts and then the 'dance' around each other. Rather fascinating...actually.... lolol
O_O

Weird.

I am actually not listening to music, which is a rare occurrence..

Right now I hear someone shampooing a carpet. It's loud.
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Love Lockdown \:D/
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Love Story by Taylor Swift. That song has literally been playing on repeat constantly in my head for three days straight. This has never happened to me before. It's pretty funny.

<3<3<3
BBB
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss..and a prince that comes with it..that has been in my head since yesterday.I've been singing that aloud everywhere I go.. ](*,)
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The theme from the Pokemon Stadium stage in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I'm not at all sure why, considering I haven't played that game in some time... it just showed up in my head about fifteen minutes ago.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

ERGG. The Blues - Switchfoot. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Why on earth would they lock this topic: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=9312&start=320 and not this one right here? The other one has more pages :-s
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

That one was old.. I think. :-k

Edit: Yeah, it was an old thread that got bumped.
...I hate marquees.
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I have like three stuck in ym head rightnow adn those are distubria by rihanna, Panic at the discos new song which i cant remeber then name of and i can put the lyrics on here either and um the lst one would be river by GC
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

So What - P!NK. \:D/