Stuck in your head

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Bren
Be positive!

Stuck in your head

Post by Bren »

ever had a song stuck in your head?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Oh yes, ALL the time!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Last edited by Bren on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Tonight, by FM Static has been stuck in my head for two days straight. And yes, I know I'm mentioning that song everywhere. But I love it!
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

the current song stuck in my head is

Mega World ~ Connie Kendall
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Our song - Taylor Swift... ah!!!!!!! Perfect for Danny and Lindsay, but oh my....
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Yes, I always have a song in my head, and it hurts me brains.

Our Song was jammed in there for a while, but now, Chris Brown's song, With You is lodged in there. :(
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Oh yes. All the time. In fact, I don't think I can remember a time when I haven't had a song stuck in my head.

Currently in there is "Toxic" by Yael Naim.

"You're toxic, I'm slipping under..."
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Of course! Right now, "If I Didn't Have You" (Monster's Inc.), "Feed the Birds" (Mary Poppins), "A Change in Me" (Beauty and the Beast: the Broadway Musical), and the song that will forever be stuck in my head, "Part of That World" (The Little Mermaid).
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Oh yeah,all the time actually! And it always seems to be the really annoying songs too! ](*,)
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Usually it's songs I don't like, but right now it's Numa Numa! \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I currently have this song stuck in my head.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Almost all of The Mikado. All of it which I can remember, at least, which is most of it. This is a slight change from what's usually stuck in my head, which would be The Pirates of Penzance...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

ALL THE TIME! I get either really weird songs I like or terrible songs I hate stuck in My head.

-Robo
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

All the time....like Robo said some I hate, some I like, and some that are just really wierd

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
mike_rowe
I've been here a bit

Post by mike_rowe »

can't get Josh Grobans you are loved, my favorite song! \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

This.
... aaaaaargh :l
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Stop and Stare by OneRepublic. Before it was Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls but my brother got so sick of me singing it that I had to switch songs. \:D/
I do what I do.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Ughhh.. I have Love Song by Sara Bareilles in my head. I heard it while flipping though stations on my way home this afternoon and now it's stuck in my head. I don't even like the stupid song. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Comatose by Skillet
it rocks \:D/
Save Eugene in the character competition!