just out of curiosity

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
nick mullugan
Gold Member

just out of curiosity

Post by nick mullugan »

did anyone know that hal smith (the orriginal whit) played on andy griffeth he was otis the old drunken fool also joe fininmen and even harlo doyle/eugene played in an eppisode or two
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've known about Hal Smith and Parley Baer for a long time, but I've never heard of Will Ryan being on Andy Griffith. :-k Wouldn't he have been too young back then?
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I've known about Hal Smith and Parley Baer for a long time, but I've never heard of Will Ryan being on Andy Griffith. :-k Wouldn't he have been too young back then?
I think you're right... I didn't see anything about the Andy Griffith Show on his IMDB profile...
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

hal smith was on the dukes of hazzard! 2 actually!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I guess Will Ryan would have been old enough (he was 20-21 when the show started, I just discovered), but I still don't think he was on TAGS. Do you have an episode title, nick? :-k
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

imdb has it all ...

www.imdb.com

search their names and it willl come up!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Imdb doesn't list Will Ryan as being on the Andy Griffith Show and I've never heard of him being on it.

Parley Baer and Janet Waldo were on I Love Lucy.
nick mullugan
Gold Member

Post by nick mullugan »

well i dont know obviously i am wrong i justlooked it up no he wasnt on there i am sorryi spoke out of turn i really thought he was sorry i didnt mean to decieve anyone

you people sure can grill a person lol once again sorry

Double post combined ~ Birdie
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

nick mullugan wrote:well i dont know obviously i am wrong i justlooked it up no he wasnt on there i am sorryi spoke out of turn i really thought he was sorry i didnt mean to decieve anyone

you people sure can grill a person lol once again sorry

Double post combined ~ Birdie
That's okay! We're not mad at you! Or, at least, I'm not mad at you. I'll assume that nobody else is either. ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Imdb doesn't list Will Ryan as being on the Andy Griffith Show and I've never heard of him being on it.

I've seen the episode with Janet Waldo! I was listening to the credits voiceover and was so excited! \:D/ I never would have know it was her otherwise. I don't think I've seen the Parley Baer one, though. :-k It's so fun to see AIO actors other places!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Janet Waldo was in Andy Griffith as well - Amanda in the episode "A Wife for Andy." \:D/ So funny to hear Joanne Allen's voice coming out of another character.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Janet Waldo was in Andy Griffith as well - Amanda in the episode "A Wife for Andy." \:D/ So funny to hear Joanne Allen's voice coming out of another character.
That's one of my favriote episodes!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Catspaw wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:Imdb doesn't list Will Ryan as being on the Andy Griffith Show and I've never heard of him being on it.

I've seen the episode with Janet Waldo! I was listening to the credits voiceover and was so excited! \:D/ I never would have know it was her otherwise. I don't think I've seen the Parley Baer one, though. :-k It's so fun to see AIO actors other places!
Parley Baer was a producer when they went to California. I don't know the episode title but I think it's the one where Lucy is trying to get her book signed and ends up hanging on a swinging painters carrier thingy.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Parley Baer was a producer when they went to California. I don't know the episode title but I think it's the one where Lucy is trying to get her book signed and ends up hanging on a swinging painters carrier thingy.
Thanks! That ep doesn't sound familiar, but I'll keep my eyes open! I would probably recognize his voice - I heard him on both the Andy Griffith Show and Hogan's Heroes and picked him out (when I didn't know he was on the show) based on his voice.