Bring them Back!

People we haven't heard from in a long time....

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Not very good reasons if you ask me. Sounds like the folks at FOTF were forced to be politically correct. Meh, if Harley was booted Harlow should be gone too by those standards. However, I wish both of them were around.
Harlow may be returning... Image
I can't ever get past wondering how Harley can sound so out of it sometimes and still be a police officer. But that doesn't mean I don't like him! As a matter of fact, I actually enjoyed "The Return of Harley" quite a bit.
Jonathan wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Flyah wrote:Like how about Pamela's baby she gave up for adoption...
This is freaky! I was thinking about this just the other day! :o What would it be like if one of the AIO kids discovered they were adopted and then discovered that their real mom was Pamela?
The one problem is that we don't know what happened to Pam's baby. Sure, that's the alternative Connie most stressed in that ep, but we don't know. She could've gotten married to her boyfriend and kept the baby and then we have the possibility of them showing up to Odyssey with a family to visit Connie.

My point is that ep is a whole lot more open ended than has been presented in this thread.

-Jonathan
You are so sensible. :lol: I can count on you to bring us back to reality.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Bring back Dr. Blackgaard's granddaughter--the one that he mentions in "A name not a number." The granddaughter comes back to get revenge on Whit! "Blackgaard's Revenge II"?

*gets hit by a rotten egg*

:-#

Cheerio
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Does anyone believe that Dr. Blackgaard had children/grandchildren? Or even a sister?
PS I didn't throw the egg.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:I can't ever get past wondering how Harley can sound so out of it sometimes and still be a police officer. But that doesn't mean I don't like him! As a matter of fact, I actually enjoyed "The Return of Harley" quite a bit.
So did I. A note on Harley; after Dr. Dobson had decided Harley was to go, they wanted him to sound not foolish. Hence Harley Takes the Case. That was also the ep that sent him to go work with the state.

I'm not sure what the deal was with the return of Harley. I assume since he said he'd visit to give Steve a motorcycle ride they had him return for continuity. Or maybe it was nostalgia
Chandler wrote: You are so sensible. :lol: I can count on you to bring us back to reality.
Thank you :D

As for Blackgaard's grandchild, he might've been lying to Tasha about that. That way he could be around and not seem out of place.

-Jonathan
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Along with the Barclays, who we did hear from somewhat recently, I would love for them to bring Lawrence back!! he was so funny---he almost was a part of the Barclay family.

Wooten's cousin- i can't think of her name of the top of my head.....

Rodney's little cousin---I can't remembr the name either...in the episode where eric is accused of stealing the soccer team's money and it ends up that the little cousin had it in a "treasure box"...

can anybody help me with these names?
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Rodneys lil Cuz is Scrubb
Wootons cuz is wilma

I think they need to bring back Lucy, Jack (Who by the way, in real life the voice actors who played them married eachother), and definately the barclays and jacobs family.
and lets not forget Eugene and Katrina. I hope they really are back
It would also be good to hear from Monty and Jenny sometime, whits grandkids
OOOH, and Billy McPherson. I really liked him
And call me crazy, but i really like Richard Maxwell
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Wootons cuz is wilma
Thanks scrubb is right-but i checked and Wooten's cousin that i was talking about was Talia...i don't know who wilma is
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

poWerbOy wrote:
Wootons cuz is wilma
Thanks scrubb is right-but i checked and Wooten's cousin that i was talking about was Talia...i don't know who wilma is
Talia is in an episode, but I think that he means the episode "Basset Hounds". Wilma with the model girls and got the huge house!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

poWerbOy wrote:
Wootons cuz is wilma
Wilma-Wooten's cousin (Bassett Hounds)

Talia-Wooten's neice/Wellington's daughter. (For the Fun of It)

-Jonathan
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I'd like to hear from the Arnold Swart(no point spelling the rest) guy from Trent's Imagination---but this time, in Connie's brain!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

frogalwyz wrote:Rodneys lil Cuz is Scrubb
He was voiced by Landon Arnold who later did the voice for Cody Carper.
frogalwyz wrote:OOOH, and Billy McPherson. I really liked him
Billy McPherson would sure be interesting. :) Maybe Jason and Jack can get into contact with him again...
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Evil Chick wrote:Bring back Don Iowa! He is one of my most very favorite characters, and I'd love for him to come to Odyssey!
Yes! Bring him back, he was the best! He should appear again! I wonder who acts him. THey should bring him back. He needs a bigger part in Odyssey.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

We want Fred Holstein! We want Fred Holstein!

I like Mr. Holstein - he can be so funny! His nephew, Hans, was a great character! \:D/ Okay, so all we heard from his was a belch and a far-away yell. However, he played an important, if accidental, role in brining Eugene and Katrina closer together. For his contribution, I think that Hans should come with Mr. Holstein to Eugene and Katrina's belated wedding shower/party, whenever it happens. Maybe Mr. Holstein could bring more of his homemade sausages. ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

The One Hobbit wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:Bring back Don Iowa! He is one of my most very favorite characters, and I'd love for him to come to Odyssey!
Yes! Bring him back, he was the best! He should appear again! I wonder who acts him. THey should bring him back. He needs a bigger part in Odyssey.
If I remember correctly Randy Crenshaw played Don Iowa.

As for Mr. Holstein, I like him a lot. Except for the last ep he was in. He just didn't sound much like himself and Hans was obnoxious.

-Jonathan
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

More Jack Allen! More Jack Allen!

...and a Jason show every now and again wouldn't hurt either.

-shasta
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

They included Jason in the Last Chance Detectives. It was reassuring to hear a familiar voice. =D>
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Has anyone mentioned Lawrence Hodges?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I think so.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Lawrence Hodges...familiar name. ;) And yes, I do miss him. He's not that obscure of a character, though.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I want more Jason eps. I want Jason to work for the NSA again.